Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

Time for the ol' wildcard.

I'm waiting until the day before the next lot of games, injuries in the internationals and all that ;)

Ugh. You're right, but I want to change it NOW. Fucking dire.

I'm waiting until the day before the next lot of games, injuries in the internationals and all that ;)

Wildcard is active for the entire gameweek, so if you activated it now you can make unlimited free transfers up to 14th Sep

Ugh. You're right, but I want to change it NOW. f***ing dire.

Once you use your wildcard, you can transfer as much as you want up til just before the next matchday in 2 weeks.

Once you use your wildcard, you can transfer as much as you want up til just before the next matchday in 2 weeks.

You sure? I thought it was once I confirmed the transfers, that was it.

Zaba and MYM did well today, big hitters playing tomorrow.

Neil, is it worth sticking with Mirallas?

I'm a big fan of his but he has been poor so far.

Generally I'm convinced he'll still do very well this season. But for FF, I'm having doubts. Got him myself, and with Chelsea next, it's tempting to get rid in a couple of weeks.

The Wildcard is active the whole time until the games start, if I'm not mistaken?

The Wildcard is active the whole time until the games start, if I'm not mistaken?

If I play this thing and get fucked, I'm sticking it to you guys. :lol:

If I play this thing and get f***ed, I'm sticking it to you guys. :lol:

What, the wild card?  Its active to use once before january then in the new year you get another.  Once you use it, thats it.  It cant be used again.  Be very careful about using the Wildcard.

What, the wild card?  Its active to use once before january then in the new year you get another.  Once you use it, thats it.  It cant be used again.  Be very careful about using the Wildcard.

Nah I mean, if I use it now, make some transfers and confirm, my wildcard is finished, right? Or I can continue to make unlimited transfers until the roster locks next gameday?

Nah I mean, if I use it now, make some transfers and confirm, my wildcard is finished, right? Or I can continue to make unlimited transfers until the roster locks next gameday?

Oooohhh dunno about that like, i used mine this week as I was forced into it.  Not sure about it being available until the next round of fixtures.

Okay, this seems to confirm what VI and LRD are saying:

Do all transfers have to be made at the same time when using my wildcard?

No. Once you have played your wildcard, any transfers you make within that Gameweek are free, including any you made before playing your wildcard, up until the next deadline.

Okay, this seems to confirm what VI and LRD are saying:

Do all transfers have to be made at the same time when using my wildcard?

No. Once you have played your wildcard, any transfers you make within that Gameweek are free, including any you made before playing your wildcard, up until the next deadline.

Hmm interesting!