Fantasy Premier League 2013/14

BlueStar

I've gone for Soldado, his goal record is superb. Also less chance that he's in everyone else's team in my super league.

Any team that doesn't have RVP is asking for trouble as always I suppose. Just hoping he either gets injured or Moyes fucks it up at Man Utd.

I didn't have RVP last year and I won the company league, how shit must everyone else be  :yao:

How much is Soldado? might consider swapping out Aguero and getting a more expensive midfielder.

9.5M. Trying to crowbar him in as we speak.

Aldi do good deals on crowbars.

Will Soldado start straight away?

Will Negredo/Jovetic?

Soldado will without a shadow of a doubt.

2nd one is a little more difficult, can't really say.

Nice one, Mole. Haven't followed Spurs' pre-season, and for some funny reason managers can have a habit of not dropping the established stalwart in favour of the new superstar (like with Lloris last season for instance).

Will Negredo/Jovetic?

Nice one, Mole. Haven't followed Spurs' pre-season, and for some funny reason managers can have a habit of not dropping the established stalwart in favour of the new superstar (like with Lloris last season for instance).

That was a very different situation. Lloris signed on Aug 31st, so hadn't had any training with us - and Friedel had already played some games. In addition, it's clear that AVB has consolidated his power base with us, and now has far more influence on incoming transfers. I'm sure Soldado's his man. Just scored a hat-trick in a closed-doors friendly (against a really shit team, tbf), and I fully expect him to play from day one.

Worth keeping an eye on our game against Espanol this week to see who plays.

Will Negredo/Jovetic?

That was a very different situation. Lloris signed on Aug 31st, so hadn't had any training with us - and Friedel had already played some games. In addition, it's clear that AVB has consolidated his power base with us, and now has far more influence on incoming transfers. I'm sure Soldado's his man. Just scored a hat-trick in a closed-doors friendly (against a really shit team, tbf), and I fully expect him to play from day one.

Worth keeping an eye on our game against Espanol this week to see who plays.

:thup:

RvP didn't play straight away either, did he? Will keep an eye out for the Espanyol game anyway.

http://i40.tinypic.com/n54qhw.png

Changed the team. Got rid of Bale, since I think he'll eventually move despite recent news.

More focus on scoring, rather than clean sheets. Only doubt is Paulinho for 8M.

George, is Sturridge doing ok? I heard he's not played during pre-season.

Just back in training this week. Apparently looking sharp. Not sure if he'll start vs. Stoke (subject to change), but I fancy him to score quite a fair bit this year.

When Suárez leaves Sturridge should make that CF spot his own and score a load.

Requires Madrid to come in now. Henry has a history of keeping an unhappy player (with Red Sox), so wouldn't be surprised if he refused to sell even to Madrid. His statement last night, was pretty ruthless (and I didn't see it coming at all).

When Suárez leaves Sturridge should make that CF spot his own and score a load.

Requires Madrid to come in now. Henry has a history of keeping an unhappy player (with Red Sox), so wouldn't be surprised if he refused to sell even to Madrid. His statement last night, was pretty ruthless (and I didn't see it coming at all).

Madrid aren't interested. It will be Bale or nowt for them.

http://i40.tinypic.com/n54qhw.png

Changed the team. Got rid of Bale, since I think he'll eventually move despite recent news.

Bony on the bench ?

Hmm id have him in a front 3  :pardsbeard:

A lot aren't going with RVP, any reason for this?

Too expensive. I'd rather get 3 strikers who i think that will get minimum 10 plus in Soldado, Remy and Bony than someone who might get close to 30 and can't afford much else.

:thup:

For some reason on the Sun Dream Team all the white players seem to be facing to the right and the black players to the left. Probably just my choice of players but still :lol:

Bony on the bench ?

Hmm id have him in a front 3  :pardsbeard:

Nope, no clues :lol:. Far too little disinformation on here. Might start talking about Naughton starting at RB.

Would FF be better or worse if you had to have a certain number of wide/central or left-sided/right-sided players?

Probably have a lot more teams with a similar composition I suppose.

Would FF be better or worse if you had to have a certain number of wide/central or left-sided/right-sided players?

Would make it more intersting....

I also had a thought for one of the leagues Im in..

Maybe we could do it here after this season.  Basically if you finish in the bottom half of the league this season, you start off next season in divsion 2...we could have a promotion and relegation battle, the following season.

As it gets a bit naff if you just lurking around the bottom with nowt to play for.

Yeah. Think this is a pretty decent format. This is my first go for years. My first was the 90 Minutes magazine one (for the middle-aged out there), and I was doing really well, but stopped because I thought it corrupted me as a supporter - smarmy prick that I was. I've only done a couple since - the best one was some time around 2000 or so (Henry, Pires etc) when we used a boardroom at work for an auction before the season. Can't remember the website running it, but it was ace - we all chipped in and they sent an auctioneer.

Maybe we could do it here after this season.  Basically if you finish in the bottom half of the league this season, you start off next season in divsion 2...we could have a promotion and relegation battle, the following season.

As it gets a bit naff if you just lurking around the bottom with nowt to play for.

Yeah, not a bad idea, with new joiners starting in the lower leagues :lol: Be quite funny if the "lower division" thrashed the one above them.

Yeah, not a bad idea, with new joiners starting in the lower leagues :lol: Be quite funny if the "lower division" thrashed the one above them.

Any new joiners have to start in N-O div 2

Guest Craig-NUFC

http://i.imgur.com/H56b5UV.png

Always do one of these then forget about it after a couple of weeks.