Newcastle United 1 - 1 SC Braga - 10/08/13 - post-match reaction from page 27

joeyt

Really torn here. Probably shouldn't go. Vowed i wouldn't go, but now it's here i feel like i want to go. Just fancy watching my team at SJP that's all. Suppose Ashley loves the likes of me. Nowt else happening. It's either go or sit at home and watch 'You've been framed' ironically.

I'm going but convincing myself half the money is going to Braga to make it feel less dirty.

I'm thinking of going to watch Gateshead next weekend, potential of Edgar Davids playing for Barnet, £14.

Guest Phil K
I'm thinking of going to watch Gateshead next weekend, potential of Edgar Davids playing for Barnet, £14.

I'd feel as if I'm contributing to a good cause going to Gateshead - I'd feel as if I'm being robbed at gunpoint by a laughing, verbally abusive Mike Ashley if I went to SJP..... ;)

I'd feel as if I'm contributing to a good cause going to Gateshead - I'd feel as if I'm being robbed at gunpoint by a laughing, verbally abusive Mike Ashley if I went to SJP..... ;)

Nah, Mike Ashley doesn't do guns. Not when he can use a cheaper broken bottle labelled with the SD logo to do so.