Krul

MYM                    Colo

Debuchy                        Cabaye                          Santon

Sissoko

HBA                                                                    Gouffran

Remy

Cisse

:thup:

Calling it a 4-4-2 doesn't really do it justice, it was the most fluid we've looked for ages.

Guest bimpy474

Just an example that confidence and movement is more important than formation.

Movement in any system is tops for me, you dont create space and chances without it.

Fulham were fucking shite. As bad as us vs City. Krul didn't have a save to make.

Ruiz's free kick was canny.

I'll amend that to say from open play. They really were as bad as any team I've seen against us for a good two years. They're even worse than they were last year.

Guest bimpy474

Remy made the difference but I'm pretty sure Shola will start the next game as well...that's how good Pardew is!

I think Pardew may do that because Remy hasn't played, but with a two week break it might be enough time to get Remy ready.

Remy made the difference but I'm pretty sure Shola will start the next game as well...that's how good Pardew is!

I think Pardew may do that because Remy hasn't played, but with a two week break it might be enough time to get Remy ready.

He looked pretty ready to me bimpy mate :D

Fulham were f***ing s****. As bad as us vs City. Krul didn't have a save to make.

Ruiz's free kick was canny.

I'll amend that to say from open play. They really were as bad as any team I've seen against us for a good two years. They're even worse than they were last year.

Indeed.

Think he starts after the 2 week break. He'll be doing his conditioning and training to be ready for it.

Play THAT team we finished the match with and we have every chance of winning matches and controlling them. Far too much quality out there to be messed about.

Guest bimpy474

He looked pretty ready to me bimpy mate :D

Aye, he's a bit fragile in his last few years, wrap him in bubble and keep him away from Tiote in training :lol:

Sky reckons Krul had fuck all to do, really expected more from Fulham.

25 shots to 3 apparently.

Good save down low when Fulham were on the 'break'. Can't remember who it was from.

Also from the free kick, but that was fairly regulation.

Thoughts (sorry to WBCP for stealing the bullet points gimmick):

- The moral of the story is painfully simple: dont play Shola, Tiote and Jonas and play attacking players. Actually go for the win and we'll win. DUH!

- We played generally well although we were lacking spark for 70 minutes. After the subs, we looked like Brazil 1970 and it should've been 2 or 3.

- Chuffed for Ben Arfa, he's saved us once again. Very frustrating though - he always does one turn too many, that extra touch.

- Remy looks superb, very tidy. The difference between Remy & Gouffran vs Shola was outrageous.

- I thought Yanga-Mbiwa and Sissoko were very good, once again.

- The crowd's reaction to Cabaye was interesting and very understandable. A bit schizophrenic. I don't think he played well but obviously hope he stays.

- Finally, Fulham were absolutely abysmal. Pathetic performance, I guess this is how Liverpool and Man City felt. They're going down.

Great result, you could feel the relief. Let's build on this and have a positive deadline day.

Sky reckons Krul had fuck all to do, really expected more from Fulham.

25 shots to 3 apparently.

Good save down low when Fulham were on the 'break'. Can't remember who it was from.

Also from the free kick, but that was fairly regulation.

Taraabt apparently.