NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest pont-toon

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 2 mins

@SkySportsNews understands #NUFC are in advanced negotiations to sign Jack Colback and Ayoze Perez

Out of the blue...

And Cabella and Gomis according to that Graeme Bailey fella !!

Sky Sports understands that Newcastle United are in advanced talks over Jack Colback and Ayoze Perez, who both look set to finalise moves to St James' Park.

It is also understood that talks are continuing over French duo Remy Cabella and Bafetimbi Gomis.

Sunderland midfielder Colback has been in talks with a number of clubs since the end of the season, but Newcastle were always his preferred destination and they have now finalised terms with the player.

Colback is expected to undergo his medical shortly, and the 24-year-old will sign a long-term deal on Tyneside.

Like with Colback, the deal for Perez has been expected and Newcastle have also been working on that for a number of weeks.

Perez is currently with Tenerife in Spain, but he has a release clause of £1.8million which Newcastle have already agreed to meet and the 20-year-old, like Colback, is expected in the North East to complete the formalities of his move in the coming days.

Newcastle's penchant for the French market - though - will also continue and Sky Sports understands that talks with Montpellier are now at an advanced stage over Cabella - who is currently with the French squad as he is one of the stand-by players for the World Cup.

Newcastle tried to sign the 24-year-old in January, but he was committed to helping Montpellier avoid relegation before leaving - but he was quick to confirm he would be leaving once the Ligue 1 season had finished.

Sources have told Sky Sports that Newcastle are yet to lodge an official bid, but the two clubs are closing on a deal which could be worth up to €10million.

A possible fourth deal is another familiar name to Newcastle fans, and is French striker Bafetimbi Gomis - who is available on a free transfer from Lyon.

Newcastle have long been fans of the 28-year-old - who had seemed set for a big-money move to Turkey.

However, he has seemingly decided England is where he wants to be and Newcastle are believed to be in pole-position to land Gomis - who had previously priced himself out of a move to Tyneside.

But after talks were reinitiated by Gomis' representatives, Newcastle are close to landing one of their long-term targets.

Newcastle also remain very interested in Hertha Berlin striker Pierre-Michel Lasogga, but one player they are not going to move for is Leeds' Ross McCormack.

Sky Sports understands that Newcastle United are in advanced talks over Jack Colback and Ayoze Perez, who both look set to finalise moves to St James' Park.

It is also understood that talks are continuing over French duo Remy Cabella and Bafetimbi Gomis.

Sunderland midfielder Colback has been in talks with a number of clubs since the end of the season, but Newcastle were always his preferred destination and they have now finalised terms with the player.

Colback is expected to undergo his medical shortly, and the 24-year-old will sign a long-term deal on Tyneside.

Like with Colback, the deal for Perez has been expected and Newcastle have also been working on that for a number of weeks.

Perez is currently with Tenerife in Spain, but he has a release clause of £1.8million which Newcastle have already agreed to meet and the 20-year-old, like Colback, is expected in the North East to complete the formalities of his move in the coming days.

Newcastle's penchant for the French market - though - will also continue and Sky Sports understands that talks with Montpellier are now at an advanced stage over Cabella - who is currently with the French squad as he is one of the stand-by players for the World Cup.

Newcastle tried to sign the 24-year-old in January, but he was committed to helping Montpellier avoid relegation before leaving - but he was quick to confirm he would be leaving once the Ligue 1 season had finished.

Sources have told Sky Sports that Newcastle are yet to lodge an official bid, but the two clubs are closing on a deal which could be worth up to €10million.

A possible fourth deal is another familiar name to Newcastle fans, and is French striker Bafetimbi Gomis - who is available on a free transfer from Lyon.

Newcastle have long been fans of the 28-year-old - who had seemed set for a big-money move to Turkey.

However, he has seemingly decided England is where he wants to be and Newcastle are believed to be in pole-position to land Gomis - who had previously priced himself out of a move to Tyneside.

But after talks were reinitiated by Gomis' representatives, Newcastle are close to landing one of their long-term targets.

Newcastle also remain very interested in Hertha Berlin striker Pierre-Michel Lasogga, but one player they are not going to move for is Leeds' Ross McCormack.

http://i.imgur.com/UxBsBQr.gif

Guest bimpy474

Pete Graves ‏@PeteGravesSky 2 mins

@SkySportsNews understands #NUFC are in advanced negotiations to sign Jack Colback and Ayoze Perez

Out of the blue...

And Cabella and Gomis according to that Graeme Bailey fella !!

Aye but we've heard that so many times.....i'm just......whatever....:(

Guest bimpy474

Bafe: I told you to stop calling me.

NUFC: I know, but I still have feelings for you and I'm not going to let you know go that easy because I know WE are worth it and can still make it work.

I swear i had that phone call a few times in my life, until Mrs Bimpy trapped me.

Guest Roger Kint

That Perez thing still isn't done?  :lol: Thought he was on a 50p and a packet of curly wurlies a week.

Well its hard to get a medical sorted with him being in Tenerife playing still(or until last weekend anyway)