NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

assuming debuchy is gone we're going to need as an absolute minimum:

1 x FB

1 x CB

1 x CM

2 x ST

? x WINGER

not a f***ing chance we're getting half of that, so not a chance of pardew being bailed out

whoooop!

Sounds about right, absolute criminal a club which needs so much seems so f*cking casual about the whole situation.

Plus the most depressing thing about the whole situation is we knew it would be like this, such incompetent scumbags.

Doubt we'll get relegated unless the discontent amongst fans continues. That was the main cause of our poor run. Pardew can get average results from average players, he's done it before. He actually has a harder time with players of quality. We'll be lower midtable i'd imagine.

Doubt we'll get relegated unless the discontent amongst fans continues. That was the main cause of our poor run. Pardew can get average results from average players, he's done it before. He actually has a harder time with players of quality. We'll be lower midtable i'd imagine.

What? The fans caused the poor run??

How about the headbutt, the ban, and the fact the foreign legion decided to take the last few months off, exposing a paper thin squad.

We had a big part id say, created a build up of pressure that the players reacted poorly to. We missed Remy for a bit, that didnt cause the 4-0 consistant losses. They started bottling it, Pardew not being on the sideline had nowt to do with it.

Guest bimpy474

We had a big part id say, created a build up of pressure that the players reacted poorly to. We missed Remy for a bit, that didnt cause the 4-0 consistant losses. They started bottling it, Pardew not being on the sideline had nowt to do with it.

I'd say the opposite until the last few games. There was hardly any reaction as many who went to the games commented on.

I can't believe you think the fans are to blame for a big part of it, utterly amazed.

Where did i mention blame?

I said we had a part in the results, by the time we played Stoke/Swansea people were unhappy. He headbutted someone against Hull, caused a lot of discontent & pressure on the side from the media claiming he should then be sacked. The side already dealt poorly with pressure, we had a couple tough matches & it all ran together. Him playing Dan Gosling for fun didnt help matters, but the atmosphere of the situation had a strong part to play.

You're talking about a side that cannot turn a game around after losing a goal & its controversial for me to suggest they didnt deal well with the atmosphere/discontent at that time? Ok.

Guest bimpy474

Where did i mention blame?

I said we had a part in the results, by the time we played Stoke/Swansea people were unhappy. He headbutted someone against Hull, caused a lot of discontent & pressure on the side from the media claiming he should then be sacked. The side already dealt poorly with pressure, we had a couple tough matches & it all ran together. Him playing Dan Gosling for fun didnt help matters, but the atmosphere of the situation had a strong part to play.

You're talking about a side that cannot turn a game around after losing a goal & its controversial for me to suggest they didnt deal well with the atmosphere/discontent at that time? Ok.

Everything you say is because of Pardew, tactically we're inept, we don't turn games around because he is a coward who sets up to not concede and when we do he's stumped. The team's lack of confidence comes frm the manager who constantly tells them we can't compete.

There is no part played by the fans for that, and most definitely not a big part. Honestly i can't believe you think that.

I dont disagree that it comes from the manager. Their mentality is vulnerable under Pardew, who we were under at that time & there was a lot of pressure on the side. Nothing im saying is controversial. He headbutted someone, we lost a couple games poorly & it creates a pressure from the fanbase directly & indirectly via the media. He was asked most weeks after that whether he thought his job was safe.

Im saying if the pressure continues, he can not get players performing. If it doesnt, i believe he has a better chance & will pull out average results. I dont see us getting relegated.

Guest bimpy474

I dont disagree that it comes from the manager. Their mentality is vulnerable under Pardew, who we were under at that time & there was a lot of pressure on the side. Nothing im saying is controversial. He headbutted someone, we lost a couple games poorly & it creates a pressure from the fanbase directly & indirectly via the media. He was asked most weeks after that whether he thought his job was safe.

Im saying if the pressure continues, he can not get players performing. If it doesnt, i believe he has a better chance & will pull out average results. I dont see us getting relegated.

I understand what you're saying (obviously i don't agree), but imo the pressure on the players has been very light from the fans, especially after seeing some of the worst performances i've seen from any of our teams in 30 years. As for him, he deserves all the pressure in the world. He constantly talks the team, area and club down. And still a fair chunk like him and think he's hard done by. When he should have been chased away a long time ago.

I agree that a negative stadium tends to make the players more nervous than they otherwise would be, but we were getting thorough bummings long before anyone in the stadium started voicing their concerns. I have no interest in letting up in order to allow Alan Pardew to do well enough to achieve a 14th place Premier League finish. I'd prefer to give them as much shit as possible and watch us end on 0 points.

There wasnt pressure as in fans were angry with x player or the side, just that an atmosphere was created that fan expectation was at the heart of following his headbutting incident. A general feeling that things should be better for the fans, who were watching cack & had nowt to shout about. It created pressure.

Id be happy for that to continue myself, not blaming anyone in a negative way like.

That's the bit I find pretty astonishing.

Utter horseshit on every level. Fans have given greater decent to other fans protesting at the messed up state of things than have a go at pardew for any prolonged run. He's even had give us a wave following the worst of the results and batterings. I suppose this pressure only lasted for the 6 games that he bleated on about ad naseaum