NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

If we hadn't signed a few decent players this summer we'd have got relegated. I like the players we have brought in but let's not f*** about saying Ashley has turned a corner or something.

He has in a way, paying the going rate and not constantly looking for cut price deals is a change in direction. Don't think he'll go as far as we need mind and I don't expect this window to be a regular thing.

Not squabbling over fees is the only difference, we're still not really recruiting players to plug gaps in our squad. If we buy a physical centre half and a defensive utility player I will categorically stop moaning for at least 10 minutes.

If we hadn't signed a few decent players this summer we'd have got relegated. I like the players we have brought in but let's not f*** about saying Ashley has turned a corner or something.

He has in a way, paying the going rate and not constantly looking for cut price deals is a change in direction. Don't think he'll go as far as we need mind and I don't expect this window to be a regular thing.

Not squabbling over fees is the only difference, we're still not really recruiting players to plug gaps in our squad. If we buy a physical centre half and a defensive utility player I will categorically stop moaning for at least 10 minutes.

Totally agree with the centre half, after Anita's performance today I'm not squealing so loud for the centre midfielder.

Nah just saying, Mole [emoji38]

Just pissing me off a bit at the minute that the media is going on like we're throwing money around when the squad has been wilfully neglected for a number of years.

Fair enough :lol: yeah agree with that, what's happened this summer should be all rights be happening every summer not be seen as some sort of special total of investment.

Nah just saying, Mole [emoji38]

Just pissing me off a bit at the minute that the media is going on like we're throwing money around when the squad has been wilfully neglected for a number of years.

Fair enough :lol: yeah agree with that, what's happened this summer should be all rights be happening every summer not be seen as some sort of special total of investment.

It's only been so big because we needed it to survive. Sounds tired but next couple of windows will tell if we've changed in recruitment.

:thup:

McClaren has said multiple times over that he wants the team to be at a certain point after the next 3 windows ( presuming he means just the summer ones tbh) we'll see where the team is then and what's been invested at that point which is the clubs own money btw :lol:

We can give a clearer picture of Ashley and everything else involved then, i some how doubt i'm going to be singing his praises rather than calling him a cunt mind.

:thup:

McClaren has said multiple times over that he wants the team to be at a certain point after the next 3 windows ( presuming he means just the summer ones tbh) we'll see where the team is then and what's been invested at that point which is the clubs own money btw :lol:

We can give a clearer picture of Ashley and everything else involved then, i some how doubt i'm going to be singing his praises rather than calling him a c*** mind.

I took it as this window, next (January) then next Summer.

You'd also throw yourself under a bus if we sell Sissoko/Perez to offset the spending. Still a week and a bit left, could go either way.

I don't think there's any takers for any of our players, especially for the big money we'll want for the likes of Sissoko. That might change come January mind.

You'd also throw yourself under a bus if we sell Sissoko/Perez to offset the spending. Still a week and a bit left, could go either way.

Wouldn't actually, oh wise one.

Doubt you'd actually throw yourself under a bus for Mitrovic oh wiser one.

I just mean it's a similar sort of emotion, the up and down of things.

Aye you're catching on as I was clearly taking the piss with the Mitrovic thing.

Re the 2 players you're on about I would be very disappointed if Perez left but it's not happening. Sissoko I could take or leave, I'm not arsed. I know he's one of our best but he's not my type of player.

Aye you're catching on as I was clearly taking the p*ss with the Mitrovic thing.

Re the 2 players you're on about I would be very disappointed if Perez left but it's not happening. Sissoko I could take or leave, I'm not arsed. I know he's one of our best but he's not my type of player.

Yeah I know, I was just building on it and I'm wary about the purchase of Thauvin as I can only see him where I see Sissoko playing, not sure if the long term plan is Sissoko/ wijnaldum centre mids (fairly sure Gini will be dropped into there when he gets up to speed).

However with current personnel....

Krul

Janmaat            Mbemba      Colo/taylor    Haidara

Sissoko      Winaldum      Anita

Thauvin                Mitrovic        Aarons/Perez

Could have legs.                     

Obertan will presumably make way for Thauvin. Otherwise we have some nice options in attack for a change. Do find it frustrating with Aarons mind, he was fucked most of last season and he's fit now and not featuring. Every time he's played he's done well and shown he has an end product 

Obertan will presumably make way for Thauvin. Otherwise we have some nice options in attack for a change. Do find it frustrating with Aarons mind, he was fucked most of last season and he's fit now and not featuring. Every time he's played he's done well and shown he has an end product 

i'm concerned about aarons tbh, think there's more to him not playing now, baffling why he's not played a single minute like

maybe know more after the cup game