NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

His wiki:

In 2010 against stiff opposition, he won the Cap D'or, an annual award given to the Frenchman looking most miserable in a baseball cap. He is currently considering a move to manage English Premier League side Aston Villa FC to replace Paul 'Mumbler' Lambert. Former Aston Villa Chairman and inventor of the bicycle kick Doug Ellis once described him as 'like a son to me'.

:lol:

Is it too late to get a "Galtier In" banner made for Anfield? :lol:

Liverpool scores, unfurl a banner that says "Galt in!".

Has a bit of the Mou look to him, it must be said.

L'equipe article:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Galtier-depart-possible/463502

Dodgy translation:

For the first time this season , coach Christophe Galtier Etienne has publicly questioned about his future on Thursday at a press conference . "My duty and my dedication mean that I have to prepare ( next season , Ed) . After , we are sure of anything in football. It is very difficult to talk about the future of a coach. " A convenient way to confirm a rumor that runs on his desires to go elsewhere next June.

In office since December 2009, forézien technician did not appreciate the implication of the Chief of club services , Stephane Tessier, by Bernard Caiazzo , the chairman of surveilance ASSE . And he also questioned the recruitment policy of the club while ASSE should play in the Europa League : in his mind, the arrival of a striker , a creative midfielder or right side would be desirable.

The best coach in Ligue 1 last season (elected trophy UNFR tied with Carlo Ancelotti ) therefore meet its leaders after the arrival of Ajaccio for an update on the ambitions of the Greens. And if the speech in front does not suit him , Christophe Galtier , under contract until June 2016 , does not prohibit to go elsewhere , since he has a release clause . Aston Villa and Newcastle are already informed on his professional record .

They even have surveillance at ASSE.  :D ;)

Anyway, sounds like he spoke out against some intervention by the chairman, and isn't happy with their buying policy. Guess that rules him out then.

Guest Roger Kint

Reckon Zouma on loan might be a goer if this happens.

Forgot Chelsea bought him in Jan. Wouldnt want to help develop their kids, at least if Pardew stayed we could damage his progress :lol:

If there is even the tiniest bit of truth in this then it looks to me like Graham Carr has been involved, can't imagine anyone else at the club having even heard of this bloke.

:thup: Sad but true.

Guest chopey

Looks a bit like he could be Mourinho's shady brother.

[/quote

If he had a heart and a pair of balls that would do me

The hope...THE HOPE!!!

Nah, I'm resigned to us keeping pardle.  He met his target, he wasn't pedalled last season despite barely staying up, I just don't see any reason for Mike to sack him (from his point of view of course).

L'equipe article:

http://www.lequipe.fr/Football/Actualites/Galtier-depart-possible/463502

Dodgy translation:

For the first time this season , coach Christophe Galtier Etienne has publicly questioned about his future on Thursday at a press conference . "My duty and my dedication mean that I have to prepare ( next season , Ed) . After , we are sure of anything in football. It is very difficult to talk about the future of a coach. " A convenient way to confirm a rumor that runs on his desires to go elsewhere next June.

In office since December 2009, forézien technician did not appreciate the implication of the Chief of club services , Stephane Tessier, by Bernard Caiazzo , the chairman of surveilance ASSE . And he also questioned the recruitment policy of the club while ASSE should play in the Europa League : in his mind, the arrival of a striker , a creative midfielder or right side would be desirable.

The best coach in Ligue 1 last season (elected trophy UNFR tied with Carlo Ancelotti ) therefore meet its leaders after the arrival of Ajaccio for an update on the ambitions of the Greens. And if the speech in front does not suit him , Christophe Galtier , under contract until June 2016 , does not prohibit to go elsewhere , since he has a release clause . Aston Villa and Newcastle are already informed on his professional record .

Looks to be given some credence by the BEEB

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/live/26436794