NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/newcastle-united-set-make-move-7376060

Nee forwards and a defence that has conceded 127 goals in two years - so we are trying to sign a midfielder. Sounds about right.

Trying getting past THIS midfield:

de Jong

Anita    Colback      Hadzic      Tiote    Sissoko

Dummett      Saylor        Willo          Santon

Krul

Guest antz1uk

this is where being a tight penny pinching cunt comes in, if only he'd bought young english players he could make fortunes

I think the striker in Spain we may be looking at is Youssef El Arabi.

Had a decent season for Granada, and I remember us being linked with him a couple of seasons back when he was at Caen, and had a good season in France.

We love to monitor for years so ... maybe.

I think the striker in Spain we may be looking at is Youssef El Arabi.

Had a decent season for Granada, and I remember us being linked with him a couple of seasons back when he was at Caen, and had a good season in France.

We love to monitor for years so ... maybe.

Nope, must be someone else

http://www.mirror.co.uk/sport/football/transfer-news/manchester-uniteds-wilfried-zaha-transfer-3817208

Newcastle boss Alan Pardew is eyeing a move for Wilfried Zaha – after Manchester United agreed to sell the winger for £7million, writes Alan Nixon in the Sunday People.

New Old Trafford chief Louis van Gaal has decided to offload the England star, who fancies a switch to the north-east.

Zaha has had a disastrous time at United after arriving from Crystal Palace for £15m last summer.

Pardew now needs to persuade Toon owner Mike Ashley, who is insisting on the final say on all transfers, to come up with the cash.

Newcastle missed the chance to sign Zaha for £100,000 three years ago.

So much lol.

Guest bimpy474

Can't be signing Zaha until we've let someone go, Obertan, Marv or Hatem......or all three.

Don't want to do a Leeds like.

Far far too early to write Zaha off IMO, somebody is going to get a decent footballer (doubt it'll be us though)

£7 million is far too much money though. We'd have to sell half the squad to make that back up.

Far far too early to write Zaha off IMO, somebody is going to get a decent footballer (doubt it'll be us though)

£7 million is far too much money though. We'd have to sell half the squad to make that back up.

Yes, quite obviously. I mean money doesn't just grow on trees you know plus there's the very real danger we could become the new Leedsmouth.