NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Obertan doesn't start to begin with and what he's doing above Ben Arfa in the pecking order in some games this season is down to Pardew's idiocy.

He wouldn't improve the team so we are just padding the squad for the sake of it.

Of course he would. Just because you don't rate him doesn't mean he isn't a talented player. He clearly is.

He wouldn't displace anyone in the squad who didn't deserve displacing and he'd be an asset off the bench.

I doubt i'm the only one who thinks he wouldn't improve the starting eleven tbh.... i don't want players which make the disparity in quality between the starting eleven and the bench even bigger than it already is.

I want players that would actually improve he starting eleven and for me he doesn't do that.... also his talent doesn't outweigh his lack of brain.

Well, when you put it that way, I feel even less convinced of your position.

We should be looking to improve the squad as a whole, not scoffing at players who don't walk straight into the starting XI. And considering the only true winger on our squad is Gabriel Obertan, I'd be willing to give this guy a shot.