NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

The impending tonking from the upcoming games will mean Pardew's up next to be culled.

:lol: No way you actually believe that.

There's no where else to turn if we bomb the next few games, which we should pick up points from. Pardew's up next.

The impending tonking from the upcoming games will mean Pardew's up next to be culled.

There's no where else to turn if we bomb the next few games, which we should pick up points from. Pardew's up next.

Carr.

So the Journal saying a striker WILL arrive today turns out to be utter bollocks then.

It's almost like they want to sell papers ;)

you don't read that quote then think 'oh i'll buy this' though.  :lol: just making a point that they're liars.

Carr.

Don't be disgusting.

Where's Golfmag with his ITK posts?

Mentioned end of last season that a Colo replacement was coming in. We've lost a CB instead. :laugh:

Really?  :lol:

Can't be arsed to agree that Colo in our side is massive. Or do you think he's finished and s*** husband too? :lol:

Why have we been playing Williamson and Taylor together recently?  MYM was signed as Coloccini's long term replacement but your hero doesn't know how to use him.

No he isn't.  There is a long term placement for Colo who will arrive in the summer. And I don't know his name before you ask, just that a deal is in place. And from where I sat at SJP today, there was no hoofball, ONLY when Dummett had nowhere else to go. I saw a side desperately short of confidence and shorn of its most creative players trying hard to play football and working bloody hard in front of a quiet, tense, critical crowd. Oh and I always end up thinking that Agbonglehor is an incredibly underrated player.

:D

Where's Golfmag with his ITK posts?

Mentioned end of last season that a Colo replacement was coming in. We've lost a CB instead. :laugh:

Really?  :lol:

Can't be arsed to agree that Colo in our side is massive. Or do you think he's finished and s*** husband too? :lol:

Why have we been playing Williamson and Taylor together recently?  MYM was signed as Coloccini's long term replacement but your hero doesn't know how to use him.

No he isn't.  There is a long term placement for Colo who will arrive in the summer. And I don't know his name before you ask, just that a deal is in place. And from where I sat at SJP today, there was no hoofball, ONLY when Dummett had nowhere else to go. I saw a side desperately short of confidence and shorn of its most creative players trying hard to play football and working bloody hard in front of a quiet, tense, critical crowd. Oh and I always end up thinking that Agbonglehor is an incredibly underrated player.

:D

Lascalles maybe to be fair?

The rest of that post man  :lol: