NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Not to enter the same argument again, but I feel he was just as guilty as anyone in the way that he left - but if he wanted to come back and give it another shot, I still think he could have a good career as a Newcastle player - injuries depending. Not to be a stereotype but I absolutely loved having a Geordie as the number 9 and playing so well too.

Obviously, any form of desire about anything Newcastle-related comes under the proviso that Pardew leaves.

Always amused by the way that Pardew goes on about him.  He was his manager for about 6 weeks of which Carroll only played probably the first 3 games before he got injured.

1 I think, Pardew's first game in hare against Liverpool.

Always amused by the way that Pardew goes on about him.  He was his manager for about 6 weeks of which Carroll only played probably the first 3 games before he got injured.

1 I think, Pardew's first game in hare against Liverpool.

Nah, he definetely played against Spurs and Man City after Liverpool.

Ashley will be walking around with a proper bonk on if he can pick him up for less than £8m-£10m.

People will herald his business acumen.

Whilst we'll be stuck with a injury prone drunkard prone to chinning his team mates.

Ashley will be walking around with a proper bonk on if he can pick him up for less than £8m-£10m.

People will herald his business acumen.

Whilst we'll be stuck with a injury prone drunkard prone to chinning his team mates.

It was Stevie Bantz tbf.  Think we'd all have done the same.

I'd take him on:

Initial transfer fee of £1

£500k per 10 games (up to 100 games)

£1m per 10 goals

Basic wages of £1

£50k per goal, £20k per assist

£5m + a 50% cut of Stevie's pay if he headbutts Pardew