NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Lee Ryder writes as if three months on the bench is less than justified.

I see no point in a loan deal anyway. There's every chance he fails to impress in the 5 months and worse, comes back to us injured. It should be a permanent deal if any club wants him and only if we find a suitable replacement.

Unless we buy a striker in the window then Cisse is still a key player for us. Shola's had his two good games for this season and other teams will quickly adapt if we push the long ball experiment too often.

Guest bimpy474

Never quite got my head around the winter window not being the best time to get players in. Player with 6 months left on their contracts, the winter window seems the perfect time for a buying club. The seller only has this chance to get anything for them.  :dontknow:

Guest bimpy474

We only spent last year because we looked like we were going down. Why on earth would Ashley spend this time round?

Very true, maybe he'll have a rush of ambition :lol:

We only spent last year because we looked like we were going down. Why on earth would Ashley spend this time round?

Hahahaha i'm honestly laughing out loud here. :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Hahahaha i'm honestly laughing out loud here. :lol:

:lol: you never know  :yao:

He'll buy if there are good deals around. Same as always

If we can get Gomis for half the price we were trying for in the summer I reckon he would go for it, likes looking the super businessman.

Should be in for Ince as well but I reckon he will end up elsewhere.