NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Sorry if I missed this, but has it come out or has there been speculation on who Ryder was talking about with his cryptic 'fans will be very be excited indeed' if one link is true comment?

Not yet. Hoping it's a winger.

Sorry if I missed this, but has it come out or has there been speculation on who Ryder was talking about with his cryptic 'fans will be very be excited indeed' if one link is true comment?

Yea I was wondering the same thing.

When was this?

http://www.chroniclelive.co.uk/sport/football/newcastles-policy-patience-paying-could-9685752?utm_source=dlvr.it&utm_medium=twitter

It is understood that there is one name in particular on Newcastle’s shortlist that will get supporters excited IF the Magpies can pull it off.

Amazing.

Honestly, no self respecting journalist would put something like that out there. How did we get stuck with this fucking imbecile?

Not sure what could " really excite" me personally, probably a winger but having said that it's probably bollocks.

Shaqiri?, would excite me, really like him as a player and still only 23.