NUFC transfer rumours in the press

Rich
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is this the danish big unit with long hair who played in the euros? (U21) If so he's very comfy on the ball and likes to bring it forward from defense and is also a good passer. Yes please!

Aye, it's him. As a Dane I've been watching him a lot and he is very talented. He is strong, technical with a very good passing range and extremely good in the air. Has scored a fair amount of headers from set penises as well. He has captained all the Danish youth national teams and I've always wondered why he hasn't been picked up by some of the bigger teams in Germany. He might lack some pace but isn't Willo-slow. Would be a good CB partner for Mbemba imo. I'd still prefer Abdennour though.

Rather have Ura Ljaer Kantz personally, heard he's a top prospect.

CB is one of those positions where you really need to learn it. I'd prefer a lad in his mid to late 20's if he's to come from abroad. Needs to come in and hit the ground running. An experienced player gives us the best chance of that.

Really? I was going to suggest my best friend's son, he's 18 months old and 5ft tall already. Has great determination as shown when he exited from his girl's ass instead.

Guest antz1uk

http://www.getfootballnewsfrance.com/2015/monaco-holding-out-for-a-deal-worth-e30m-for-aymen-abdennour/

Get French Football News can reveal that the reason why AS Monaco have yet to sell central defender Aymen Abdennour is that they are currently holding out for a deal worth €30m, after receiving enormous interest for the player.

Barcelona, AS Roma, Juventus, Newcastle United and Aston Villa are the five most interested clubs at the time of writing in Abdennour.

The player’s preference is for Barcelona and then Serie A at the moment, but AS Monaco Vice President has already held talks with the La Liga side in Barcelona about 10 days ago and no deal was reached.

Newcastle have been persistent with their approaches, being turned down by the player’s entourage in April.

The Magpies then had a bid turned down in June, despite being told by the player’s entourage that Abdennour was not interested. It appears that neither Newcastle nor Aston Villa have given up on securing the player’s services. Monaco also received a bid from West Ham, who gave up when that was rejected.

forget that one  :lol: :(

How many times did this lot bang on about Thauvin not being interested, seems like every article I read from them about him mentioned his lack of interest in Newcastle.  Seems interested now like..

How many times did this lot bang on about Thauvin not being interested, seems like every article I read from them about him mentioned his lack of interest in Newcastle.  Seems interested now like..

Once all his mates were sold and Bielsa left he probably changed his mind

Whats a player to say without losing his 10% of his sale (ie not blatantly agitating for a move), think of Charlie Austin, quite prepared to just go along with things, meanwhile his agent will be touting him out like a two'penny whore.

CB is one of those positions where you really need to learn it. I'd prefer a lad in his mid to late 20's if he's to come from abroad. Needs to come in and hit the ground running. An experienced player gives us the best chance of that.

Really? I was going to suggest my best friend's son, he's 18 months old and 5ft tall already. Has great determination as shown when he exited from his girl's ass instead.

wtf? :lol:

wtf? :lol:

:lol:

Newcastle are reportedly lining up a transfer bid for Monaco defender Aymen Abdennour.

The Tunisia international has established himself as one of most dependable defenders in Ligue 1 with successful spells at Monaco and Toulouse.

His future at the French outfit remains uncertain, however, after his agent allegedly said he was looking for a move this summer.

Several clubs – including West Ham, Aston Villa and Barcelona – are said to be tracking the 26-year-old, and Goal report that Newcastle have joined the race to sign him.

Steve McClaren has overseen a productive summer spree at St James’ Park but remains keen to add to his squad and could be set to fork out £15million on highly-rated centre-back Abdennour.

Read more: h**p://metro.co.uk/2015/08/17/newcastle-lining-up-transfer-offer-for-monaco-defender-aymen-abdennour-5347567/#ixzz3jC5SSisl

There maybe be some strategy to the sequencing of our transfers; at least I'd like to think so. I'd also like to think that ambitious, young, and undoubtedly elite, players like Abdennour, may be more likley to join a team with our recent history (performance and politics) when (if) they see players like Thauvin join (along with Wijnaldum, Mitrovic, and Mbemba). I do think there maybe some luck too, as my reading of the Thauvin situ, was he was completely disinterested in us, until a poor start to the season apparently saw him spat at by a 'fan' (in carpark), who he then had a 'Cantona-lite' moment with. I know I'm speculating, but sometimes random stuff like that tips the balance, and a stick becomes a twist.