The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

Norwich run-in....They face fellow strugglers Sunderland, Swansea, West Brom and Fulham in their next four games, before ending the season with matches against Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Houghton may survive if they stay up, but I think he's a goner.

Norwich basically need 8 points from there next 4 games to stay up an for Hughton not to get the bullet. Even that might not save him come the summer.

Norwich run-in....They face fellow strugglers Sunderland, Swansea, West Brom and Fulham in their next four games, before ending the season with matches against Liverpool, Manchester United, Chelsea and Arsenal.

Houghton may survive if they stay up, but I think he's a goner.

Norwich basically need 8 points from there next 4 games to stay up an for Hughton not to get the bullet. Even that might not save him come the summer.

I don't think it's outside the realms of possibility that they could beat one of the top teams when they face them. If they can get 6 points from the next 4 games and play well, they could pick up something against the big lads.

But I agree he's a goner at the end regardless. Nothing to look forward too.

Poyet to replace Sherwood in the summer.

Could be a very good shout...wonder what the odds would be?? Only thing I can see against it is his 'stock' may have fallen after his time with the unwashed?

I doubt it would negatively affect his chances too much. If anything, he'll be given credit for taking them on deep cup runs and actually winning league matches.

Jorge Jesus wound him up and he again showed a lack of composure.

He's just like your half pissed fan down at the pub, think he's brilliant me :lol:

Loved Jorge taunting him in the first leg as well. Who cares if he stuck 3 fingers up for 3 goals, great wind up imo :laugh:

Guest neesy111

Loved Jorge taunting him in the first leg as well. Who cares if he stuck 3 fingers up for 3 goals, great wind up imo :laugh:

More managers should do this i.e. taunt other manager, would make a fair few games more enjoyable.  :lol:

More managers should do this i.e. taunt other manager, would make a fair few games more enjoyable.  :lol:

Exactly, get them rattled. Gain the mental advantage.

Can't wrap my head around how Benfica came 3rd in their group.

I remember their home game vs. Olympiacos was played during a flood and was more of a water-polo game. Shame. They are my favourites to win EL (Seeing Conte doesn't give 2 shits about Europa). They've come very close on 2 occasions in the last 4 years, reckon it's their 3rd time lucky.

I actually love Jorge Jesus - proper cunt of a manager with good football on top of it. Has every right to wind up opposing managers when his team play good stuff and win matches. No problem with that.

I actually love Jorge Jesus - proper c*** of a manager with good football on top of it. Has every right to wind up opposing managers when his team play good stuff and win matches. No problem with that.

:thup:

I wouldn't begrudge Sherwood if he turned them over and done same thing though or something similar. Winning a football match and winding up the opposition is fine by me under the right circumstances obviously. Not that i think Sherwood will even get close to it tonight however.

I have 2 though processes on this -

1) be like SBR and never go below being a pure gentleman  --> however this only works for men with so much respect, charisma, and stature in the game.

2) be so confident in your own team's ability who can show a bit of cocky passion or little bit of winding up from time to time esp. in cup runs

*secret no.3*

3) Just don't act like Alan Pardew or Tim Sherwood or Tony Pulis etc. etc. etc.

I have 2 though processes on this -

1) be like SBR and never go below being a pure gentleman  --> however this only works for men with so much respect, charisma, and stature in the game.

2) be so confident in your own team's ability who can show a bit of cocky passion or little bit of winding up from time to time esp. in cup runs

*secret no.3*

3) Just don't act like Alan Pardew or Tim Sherwood or Tony Pulis etc. etc. etc.

I disagree with last one, after what Jorge did in the first leg, i'd be disappointed if Sherwood didn't rub it in his face if he pulled comeback off tonight. If you can dish it out, you should be to take it as well. Should be sliding on his knees if Spurs turn it around  :lol:

Billy Davies on verge of the sack at Forest now. Was a few on here who wanted him to manage us a few months back when he was flying high :lol:

Have no idea of who he is...

But i'd have him ahead if Pardew without doubt.