The Managerial Merry Go Round™ - Brighton appoint Fabian Hurzeler / Ten Hag to stay at Man Utd

cp40

Guest neesy111

Regarding this sacking no one comes out of it any good and I'm sure all parties are sad that it's came to that conclusion.  Leicester from the football club side were in a deeply lose lose situation here, sack him and look terrible after what he did last season or sack him when it's too late which there is a real possibility of happening considering their dire domestic form. 

Anybody else genuinely saddened by this? It is like a microcosm of football today, all about money and no loyalty etc. Not even my club, but what it represents should be felt throughout all football in this country.

Guest neesy111

Anybody else genuinely saddened by this? It is like a microcosm of football today, all about money and no loyalty etc. Not even my club, but what it represents should be felt throughout all football in this country.

I'm sad for Ranieri but I'm positively sure Leicester's board would have not wanted this course of action either and this is a last resort for them.  Leicester's title win gave the club a massive springboard to transform the club and make themselves a massive brand (awful to think like that but that's the case nowadays) and relegation would wipe most of that out.

I'm sure though something is not right off the pitch between the manager and players and that's played a big part in all of this.

Regarding this sacking no one comes out of it any good and I'm sure all parties are sad that it's came to that conclusion.  Leicester from the football club side were in a deeply lose lose situation here, sack him and look terrible after what he did last season or sack him when it's too late which there is a real possibility of happening considering their dire domestic form.

That makes no sense whatsoever.

Not at all. Makes a good new story in the soap opera that is the Premier League.

Guest neesy111

Absolutely ridiculous that. I know you can't live off the past but he deserved better than that. At least deserved the second leg.

They could be in the relegation zone by then though.

Yeah me too. A part of football has died & it's the reason why we all do what we do for the love of game.

I'm sad for Ranieri but I'm positively sure Leicester's board would have not wanted this course of action either and this is a last resort for them.  Leicester's title win gave the club a massive springboard to transform the club and make themselves a massive brand (awful to think like that but that's the case nowadays) and relegation would wipe most of that out.

I'm sure though something is not right off the pitch between the manager and players and that's played a big part in all of this.

That's my point though. That is the reason clubs like ours have had its soul ripped out for the purpose of free advertising, for example.

But aye like you say, could be more behind the scenes than what is in the public domain.

Guest neesy111

That's my point though. That is the reason clubs like ours have had its soul ripped out for the purpose of free advertising, for example.

But aye like you say, could be more behind the scenes than what is in the public domain.

Check my previous tweet, a fan on 5 live said Ranieri has sacked a number of staff which the players liked.

Wonder what their 'long-term' plan is for the club? Winning the league or something?

Yet more proof that owners value simply being in the league every year and collecting the money over everything else, including glory and common decency. Bet every single one of their fans would accept relegation in exchange for that title win. I certainly would for NUFC. But who gives a fuck about what the fans think when there's MONEY to be made.

Guest neesy111

Wonder what their 'long-term' plan is for the club? Winning the league or something?

Yet more proof that owners value simply being in the league every year and collecting the money over everything else, including glory and common decency. Bet every single one of their fans would accept relegation for that title win. I certainly would for NUFC. But who gives a fuck about what the fans think when there's MONEY to be made.

That sounds ridiculous though, just because they won the title last season means they don't have to accept relegation 100% this season though.

Also I think you need to put context of what Leicesters owners have done to that football club financially, they wouldn't be in the PL most likely without them.

Absolutely ridiculous that. I know you can't live off the past but he deserved better than that. At least deserved the second leg.

They could be in the relegation zone by then though.

It's their level. If they finished 17th last season it would have been a success. He's given the club its greatest ever moment, made them a name worldwide, and they're a 1-0 win at home away from the last 8 of the Champions League.Aye they spent pretty decent money but they still have 4-5 first team players who are barely Premier League level.

When this happened last time in PL? Next season after title, manager is canned?

Last season. :lol:

Think I read that 4 of the last 5 managers to win the league weren't managing their club by the end of the next season.

Wenger's a genius for not winning it for a decade