The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

£6m a year :lol:

Will that not make him one of the highest paid managers in the world?  Top ten?

Isn't that more than Harry Kane?  :lol:

For a manager who hasn't finished above 10th in the league since he left Bolton 10 years ago.

Problem is you don't need to finish above tenth, you just need to not get relegated.

Fat Head must be absolutely buzzing at getting the Everton job like, another club he can add to his CV of not getting relegated with, mainly because of the fact they were never getting relegated in a month of Sundays.

Every time a manager gets sacked, you can pretty much guarantee to be able to name the same managers to show up with the betting odds next to their name on SSN.

The Ugo Ehiogu farce a few months back proves that. Bookies and pundits just churn out the same list of names/mates and get the pfm narrative going immediately. It's as transparent as it is embarrassing.

The way Sky will say someone is 'on the verge' of being appointed, then promote their SkyBet odds. Quick, those odds are tumbling.

Then, once everyone's bet on this imminent move, Sky suddenly have another favourite. Rinse and repeat.

The way Sky will say someone is 'on the verge' of being appointed, then promote their SkyBet odds. Quick, those odds are tumbling.

Then, once everyone's bet on this imminent move, Sky suddenly have another favourite. Rinse and repeat.

Sky dont own Skybet though

Sky dont own Skybet though

They still own 20%

Wow! Idiotic, deluded fat-headed clown!

Sam Allardyce: Let’s put it this way. If you look at my track record why wouldn’t I be here irrespective of Marco Silva? I have every respect for MS and I’m not criticising MS, but Marco Silva’s track record has got no comparison whatsoever with mine because he got Hull relegated

Sam Allardyce: Let’s put it this way. If you look at my track record why wouldn’t I be here irrespective of Marco Silva? I have every respect for MS and I’m not criticising MS, but Marco Silva’s track record has got no comparison whatsoever with mine because he got Hull relegated

The fuck?

:lol: Go and win Sporting's first trophy in six years and a league title with Olympiakos you insufferable, grease blooded pig cunt.

How about just win a single trophy at all.

Comparing your twenty year career of mediocrity and under with a young, promising manager who has already had more success within about five years ffs.

Silva will go on to manage a top club one day probably Spurs, but I don't get this Big Sam hatred he was terrible for us and it was his worst performance as a manager but I still think he's one of the best at setting up a team to win games I thought he was the best choice for England and I genuinely hope he does well for everton.

It's probably the fact the delirious prick accepts no fault for anything and will constantly spout how much better he is than everyone else and how if he had a foreign name he'd be in a proper top job in no time, rather than admitting his lot as yet another member of the PFM parade.

It's probably the fact the delirious prick accepts no fault for anything and will constantly spout how much better he is than everyone else and how if he had a foreign name he'd be in a proper top job in no time, rather than admitting his lot as yet another member of the PFM parade.

What worm says :thup:

Silva will go on to manage a top club one day probably Spurs, but I don't get this Big Sam hatred he was terrible for us and it was his worst performance as a manager but I still think he's one of the best at setting up a team to win games I thought he was the best choice for England and I genuinely hope he does well for everton.

Does he fuck set up to win games :lol: he sets up for a 0-0 every fucking week.

Does he fuck set up to win games :lol: he sets up for a 0-0 every fucking week.

Didn't even read that in my blind rage of someone trying to justify the scumbag. :lol: setting up a team to win games. :lol: :lol:

One of the worst things about shit like this is that the journalists in attendance will have been sitting there nodding in acknowledgment.  The King used to get away with saying shit like this without even the slightest hint of it being questioned.

I would rather have a fat Sam England going to the world cup than southgates I'm not saying he's a great manager and he should be knighted but he does have a proven track record of been a good manager I don't see much difference between him and the current Man U manager apart from the amount of cash he's had to spend