The Managerial Merry Go Round™

cp40

PFM's are always fewmin. Forrins, wrong type of Brits, money, no money, PC gone mad, it's not like the old days, innovation, dirty forrins, good honest tackles, man's game, snoods, hat's, gloves, scarves, cars and oligarchs.

Are the PFMs yet fewmin' about that forrin being appointed at Swansea?

I nearly fell off my chair when I heard Carlos Carvalhal had got the Swansea job. If someone had said to me: "Swansea have a new manager, you have 700 guesses as to who," I wouldn't have said Carlos Carvalhal.

How do you get sacked for failing at one of the biggest clubs in the Championship, and then get a Premier League job five days later?

They're giving him six months. I think they're down, relegated, and I think Watford could stroll this.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0

Are the PFMs yet fewmin' about that forrin being appointed at Swansea?

I nearly fell off my chair when I heard Carlos Carvalhal had got the Swansea job. If someone had said to me: "Swansea have a new manager, you have 700 guesses as to who," I wouldn't have said Carlos Carvalhal.

How do you get sacked for failing at one of the biggest clubs in the Championship, and then get a Premier League job five days later?

They're giving him six months. I think they're down, relegated, and I think Watford could stroll this.

PAUL PREDICTS: 3-0

Like when Burnley appointed Bryan laws. Sheffield Wednesday is a proper stepping stone like.

If they confine themselves to British, they are going to struggle to find anyone remotely capable. Crazy if they sack him, how many teams have fired their managers at the bottom of the table this year, new manager bounce is starting to wear off for some, for West Brom it's not even started yet, hopefully Swansea's is very short lived since we have them in our next game.