2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Why no Jackson Martinez? He's quality!

Where does this Gutierrez they're playing instead play?

River Plate

Interesting. Can't believe he's keeping out Martinez and Bacca.

Don't quote me on it, but I think Gutierrez offers a bit more as a lone striker than the others. I know that was the one drawback to playing Falcao, who needs another player up-top to play off of, while the Colombia coach prefers an extra man in midfield.

I don't know if it is to do with a lack of self belief or what but I've been disappointed by Colombia since the goal. Teams like Holland, Brazil, Argentina etc. wouldn't let Greece back in to this but maybe Colombia don't believe they are good enough to control the game

I don't know if it is to do with a lack of self belief or what but I've been disappointed by Colombia since the goal. Teams like Holland, Brazil, Argentina etc. wouldn't let Greece back in to this but maybe Colombia don't believe they are good enough to control the game

Opener man, we've seen two favourites crumble in the opener already despite Brazil winning.

Tons of pressure on Colombia right now too. First WC appearance in 14 years, 20 years since THAT WC appearance, great support in the stands. Just the first match jitters. Pekerman will have them settled down in the second half.

Tons of pressure on Colombia right now too. First WC appearance in 14 years, 20 years since THAT WC appearance, great support in the stands. Just the first match jitters. Pekerman will have them settled down in the second half.

:thup: