2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Is he also fucking thick? Didn't Dennis Wise nip people under the armpit when body checking them, still a horrible cunt, but you might get away with it. I mean just what? When you're that good at football, why just lash out in such a malicious way, when it's not even a tussle for the ball, just because it's someone lining up against you?  Is this the same mentality that might make you shout racist stuff at people, just a festering, white hot hatred and anger, where in a split second you just want to hurt someone as much as you can?

I mean, f***ing biting people. If you go in hard and foul people, at least you're just a dirty c***. Who f***ing bites people? Even in a stand up fight that's low. Is he a f***ing toddler?

I don't know, I may rather receive a bite that doesn't even brake the skin, than have some Roy Keane character coming to finish your career with a premeditated assault, or Alan Shearer type of attack that uses your head as a foot stool.

A World Cup needs a good villain, I hope he isn't banned. I hope he stays with Liverpool and that someone breaks him in half early next season instead.

http://news.images.itv.com/image/file/284786/article_bb1e7b0138820d2d_1383391005_9j-4aaqsk.jpeg

Why are Liverpool supporters defending him? Just because he plays for their club? I just cannot understand such a mentality. Incredibly desperate and pathetic fawning.

Should face a lengthy ban. Absolutely indefensible. Banned for 7 games for first offence, 10 for second, I think he should be looking at 20+ as it's clearly more than just a running problem with him.

EDIT: Not sure how it would work banning him from club football. 20+ is very harsh for internationals.

RTÉ saying he could get up to two years. Can't see that happening myself.

I can. It's the third time he has bitten another grown man! Can see him getting a lengthy ban from international games.

Should face a lengthy ban. Absolutely indefensible. Banned for 7 games for first offence, 10 for second, I think he should be looking at 20+ as it's clearly more than just a running problem with him.

I think a full season is fair in this case.

Why are Liverpool supporters defending him? Just because he plays for their club? I just cannot understand such a mentality. Incredibly desperate and pathetic fawning.

cos liverpool

I can. It's the third time he has bitten another grown man! Can see him getting a lengthy ban from international games.

It shouldn't be restricted to international football though.

I'm assuming that's the ban for "violent conduct" or similar. In which case I don't think it'll be treated the same as laying someone out. It'll be a lighter punishment than we're all hoping for.

He didn't do any real damage, he was just trying to cheat. FIFA has no real problem with dishonesty.