2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Paolo Bandini ‏@Paolo_Bandini  46s

Tabarez suggests that certain countries' press don't like Suarez, are out to get him. One journalist applauds him.

Suarez in a hat and fake beard?

"I like the way Tabarez thinks!"

Uruguay coach defending Suarez. :lol: :lol: :lol:

He's always going to, they looked dreadful without Suarez first game.

If he plays the next game, it's an utter disgrace.

Paolo Bandini ‏@Paolo_Bandini  46s

Tabarez suggests that certain countries' press don't like Suarez, are out to get him. One journalist applauds him.

http://s.mlkshk.com/r/9NRT

It was him

This guy is going around chewing on other players this is going to be a major ban. It is now the third time he has done this!

Could see this potentially including a club ban tbh. Think he's in real trouble.

I suppose it's funny in a way. After his season with Liverpool and his performance against England he was in serious danger of gaining some actual respect as a Footballer. Not anymore! :lol:

Guest Craig-NUFC

Dan ‏@lufc_dan  31m

Luis Suarez should phone the parents of a person who was bitten to death in a horrific shark attack and tell them his reasons.

Guest neesy111

Paolo_Bandini: Tabarez loses patience after 3rd Suarez question. "This is a football World Cup, not about morality. Cheap morality."

I have said this before, but who actually bites people? It is such a bizarre action to take at any time during life, never mind on a football pitch in front of  billion people. Throughout my life, I have encountered many tough, aggressive, and/or crazy people and not one of them has gone around ripping human flesh with their teeth. 

This guy is going around chewing on other players this is going to be a major ban. It is now the third time he has done this!

Could see this potentially including a club ban tbh. Think he's in real trouble.

A global ban is possible. Mputu received a 12 month one a while back.

I have said this before, but who actually bites people? It is such a bizarre action to take at any time during life, never mind on a football pitch in front of  billion people. Throughout my life, I have encountered many tough, aggressive, and/or crazy people and not one of them has gone around ripping human flesh with their teeth. 

Holy shit :lol: "Tresor Mputu | TP Mazembe players aggressing an Ethiopian Referee (Kigali) "

Holy s*** :lol: "Tresor Mputu | TP Mazembe players aggressing an Ethiopian Referee (Kigali) "

:yikes:

How is that not a lifelong ban?

Holy s*** :lol: "Tresor Mputu | TP Mazembe players aggressing an Ethiopian Referee (Kigali) "

:lol: Holy fucking shit how have I never seen that before?