2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest palnese

Babatunde the first African man to release the ball on time on the counter attack. Praise God!

what the f*** are you talking about?

He released the ball perfectly on that counter, instead of being a selfish bastard. What the fuck are you talking about?

:lol: :lol:

Babatunde the first African man to release the ball on time on the counter attack. Praise God!

He released the ball perfectly on that counter, instead of being a selfish b******. What the f*** are you talking about?

Thus making him the first African man to do so? Get a f***ing grip man.

In the last 30 years.

So the second Ghana goal against Germany doesn't count?

Hate stupid, lazy statements.

He released the ball perfectly on that counter, instead of being a selfish b******. What the f*** are you talking about?

How fucking sensitive are you man for fuck sake?! Don't have such a complex man. Clearly it was a joke, as we've seen a lot of these chances go to waste from the African teams. They need to do a better job.

In the last 30 years.

So the second Ghana goal against Germany doesn't count?

Hate stupid, lazy statements.

:lol:

It was a joke based on Hoddle saying Afican teams haven't learned from their mistakes in the last 30 years.

Believe it or not, I didn't just watch a video of every African teams counter attacks during that time.

I have said all I have to on the matter. Going to continue enjoying the game now, and the fact that we have someone in the number 10 role who is looking to pass the ball.

Di Maria better get that assist :lol:

He better not.

An assist is awarded to a player who plays the final successful pass which leads to a goal. Please note that assists are not awarded to players who are fouled for free-kicks or penalties which lead to goals, for own goals or for goals which result from rebounds off other players or the woodwork.

:whistle:

These ads for Colombian Breaking Bad are making me doubt the quality of latin American television.

:lol: I still gotta give that a shot. The wig on the dude is iffy, though.