2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

FIFA should sanction a "free hit" like cricket have. When Suarez acts up you're allowed to smash his teeth out with no repercussions.

Seriously though how can the 3rd offence carry a lesser punishment than the 2nd? They should have thrown the book at him.

It doesn't carry a lesser punishment.

I read it as last time he missed 10 games, this time it's 9.

Honestly Mike. Absolute disgrace. She could be your daughter ffs.

I mean, well, obviously she's not your daughter. But she could be Rich's daughter, or B-More's granddaughter.

For shame.

Honestly Mike. Absolute disgrace. She could be your daughter ffs.

I mean, well, obviously she's not your daughter. But she could be Rich's daughter, or B-More's granddaughter.

For shame.

:lol: No. I didn't say "Certified YUM". I didn't say shit!

FIFA should sanction a "free hit" like cricket have. When Suarez acts up you're allowed to smash his teeth out with no repercussions.

Seriously though how can the 3rd offence carry a lesser punishment than the 2nd? They should have thrown the book at him.

It doesn't carry a lesser punishment.

I read it as last time he missed 10 games, this time it's 9.

9 internationals, which is what about a year? And how many games for Liverpool? I would describe that as a greater punishment