2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Gekas and Mitroglou off the bench. We have better strikers than this ffs.

Mitroglou's canny.

He was great for Fulham's reserves last season

He was injured for most of the campaign tbf. He had a great record with Olympiakos, scored a load for them in the Champions League.

No doubt he's better than he had the chance to show, but in my mind every Greek striker ever is a useless jobber.

90% of them are to be fair. Gekas is useless.

If Greece get through I'd give them a fair chance of advancing past Holland. I think Holland would have a really difficult time breaking through these negative shits.

Greece in the semis :scared:

Guest firetotheworks

Gekas does not look like a footballer.

He doesn't even look Greek.

He's Portuguese.

Costa Rica very much playing like this is unchartered territory, going very direct for a second goal (which is actually kinda great to watch), instead of being a bit cuter and making Greece work hard to get the ball back.

If Greece get through I'd give them a fair chance of advancing past Holland. I think Holland would have a really difficult time breaking through these negative s***s.

They'd worry me far more than Costa Rica even though they never score.. :lol:

Guest firetotheworks

If you're married to Lee Dixon you'd surely get a fair bit of money if you divorced him?

Would almost be as bad as your lot blatantly cheating your way to the semis.  :whistle:

http://3.bp.blogspot.com/-6EtMXB7mh5Q/T_FAUUvrbHI/AAAAAAAAAEw/cri-0Xv1nO8/s1600/you-jelly.jpg