2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Fucking hell! How bad is that lad playing for Costa Rica?! Borges I think he's called

:lol: He's fucking shite. He'd probably be good in some shit place like Sweden though. :yao:

Colombia have actually been all fart and no s***. James Rodriguez playing like a barbie doll. If Greece had anything about them, they would have got a result against them. Very disappointed that Colombia have been nowhere near the hype.

3-0 against a team which have no interest in anything but spoiling in the first game without some key players is pretty good IMO. :dontknow:

I sort of agree with him though. Columbia have some nice football over two thirds of the pitch, but they don't look so incisive when they reach the opposition penalty area.

No man. Just look at the scoreline and ignore the actual football that took place. Colombia were f***ing ace man. Ignore the fact that the Greek keeper hardly had to make a save or that they didn't really know what to do once they got in good positions. It's sacrilege going against the grain on here :lol:

:lol:

Your original post is shit

:lol: brutal

Why do defenders do that? I understand a bit of roughing and shirt-pulling. But grabbing hold of him from behind like he wants to make him pregnant is a bit stupid especially without his consent.

f***ing hell! How bad is that lad playing for Costa Rica?! Borges I think he's called

:lol: He's f***ing s****. He'd probably be good in some s*** place like Sweden though. :yao:

:lol: