2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest firetotheworks

Who was it that was saying that Benzema's not that good?

Me. Scoring against ten man Honduras isn't changing that.

Scoring between 20-30 a season for Real Madrid, winning pretty much everything and being only 26 should have changed it in the first place tbh.

How many goals against Atletico Madrid, Barcelona?

He scored twice in the last El Classico

:lol: you win. I just think he's a poacher and a good one obviously but offers little else

:serious:

If anything I would imagine most people would criticise him the other way around. Excellent link and hold up play, but not enough goals for a striker.

Scoring between 20-30 a season for Real Madrid, winning pretty much everything and being only 26 should have changed it in the first place tbh.

:lol: you win. I just think he's a poacher and a good one obviously but offers little else

14 assists last season.

14 assists last season.

:lol: Ok I must just have an irrational dislike of him

Guest VanBarduck

14 assists last season.

Stop right there , you've never seen him play from what I can tell, he's the opposite of a poacher actually.

:serious:

If anything I would imagine most people would criticise him the other way around. Excellent link and hold up play, but not enough goals for a striker.

:thup: Was going to post exactly that. Benzema a poacher :lol: That's a new one.

Guest firetotheworks

Cannot wait to see how much more irritated Savage is post-match. I bet he is in the Pearce camp re. the technology and it's usage...

You lose! Guess again? You lose again!