2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Usa anthem arguably as bad as Englands.

It's audibly far worse. Lyrically God Save the Queen trumps just about everything in terms of pure shitness though.

I'd rather listen to North Korean pop for an hour. Awful, awful garbage. Worst thing about England.

Guest neesy111

Jerusalem should be our national anthem at bare minimum, least it sings about the country and not about our fucking monarchy.

Not quite as fast as Robson's iirc.

"Fastest World Cup goals: Sukur (2002): 11 secs; Masek (1962): 16 secs; Lehner (1934): 25 secs; Robson (1982): 27 secs; Dempsey (2014) 31 sec"

:lol:

When I am theoretically a 'neutral' I support the team where it means more to their people, generally speaking. For example, a 2-1 win to Bosnia with a wonder goal from Messi would have been nice last night. Argentina are awesome and Messi is in particular, but they will always be half decent. For Bosnia last night had so much significance and it wasn't just another group game at another world cup.

Tonight, I want Ghana to win because I have them in my sweepstake. I wanted Nigeria to win for Shola and for the people of Nigeriewcastle.

significantly more americans interested in this game than Ghanaians...

Only because its population is less than 1/10 of the U.S to be fair, as a nation I'm sure they're much more bothered overall like.

:lol:

When I am theoretically a 'neutral' I support the team where it means more to their people, generally speaking. For example, a 2-1 win to Bosnia with a wonder goal from Messi would have been nice last night. Argentina are awesome and Messi is in particular, but they will always be half decent. For Bosnia last night had so much significance and it wasn't just another group game at another world cup.

Tonight, I want Ghana to win because I have them in my sweepstake. I wanted Nigeria to win for Shola and for the people of Nigeriewcastle.

significantly more americans interested in this game than Ghanaians...

Only because its population is less than 1/10 of the U.S to be fair, as a nation I'm sure they're much more bothered overall like.

Who cares man. It's Africa.