2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

We've got six white shirts and the goalkeeper in the box and one opposition player crosses for another to head in. I don't give a fuck how good the cross and header were in isolation, that shouldn't happen.

Guest neesy111

We've got six white shirts and the goalkeeper and one man crosses for another to head in. I don't give a fuck how good the cross and header were in isolation, that shouldn't happen.

:thup:

Guest neesy111

I wonder what excuses the media will make for Rooney now he's playing in the middle like they demanded.

Well...

Guest palnese

The thought of Henderson ahead of Wilshere in the England team would have been laughed at a year ago, and with good reason.

You're not half obsessed with mackems :lol:

We've got six white shirts and the goalkeeper in the box and one opposition player crosses for another to head in. I don't give a fuck how good the cross and header were in isolation, that shouldn't happen.

Of course they were good, no-one was stopping either and the keeper was off balance despite it being blindingly obvious what was going to happen. Utterly disgusting.

Guest bimpy474

Wilshire for Henderson, Lallana for Wellbeck and Barkley for Rooney.

The only problem with that is it leaves Gerrard on and he's been pathetic, again.

Aye but i can only make 3 subs and while i would take Gerrard off, i'd prefer him to stay on more than Henderson who is utter bilge.

you see how Cavani is helping out Uruguay's midfield intercepting passes, and comparing to Rooney playing as a 10.

It has also very much limited Sterling's influence in the game. Get Rooney off that #10 spot....England have been nowhere as good going forward as they were in first half vs. Italy.

Of course they were good, no-one was stopping either and the keeper was off balance despite it being blindingly obvious what was going to happen. Utterly disgusting.

The whole back 4 don't cover themselves in glory there.

We're doing ok. When we get forward they struggle to get near us. Hence all the unpunished fouls. They can't keep that up for 90 minutes. We'll score.

You what? When we get forwards we've barely an inch of space to turn in most of the time.

Henderson played well in the first game IMO. Invisible tonight.

Because he's needed on the ball rather than just to run around being a nuisance. Especially when he does so in a non-aggressive manner.

Guest neesy111

We're doing ok. When we get forward they struggle to get near us. Hence all the unpunished fouls. They can't keep that up for 90 minutes. We'll score.

oh wow we'll score, captain pardew