2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

f***ing hell. Too many rattled in here. Wishing death and horrible things over a football game. What is it, a Colombian cartel?

Any case, just hearing he was referring to Uruguay as a whole, not himself individually.

We've just been effectively knocked out of the World Cup and we get a foreign scouse fan coming to gloat by posting hypocritical s*** spouted by one of his club's players.  What are you expecting a f***ing medal you tit.

f*** off with all the name-calling s***. Where did I gloat. Why the hell would I gloat at Uruguay beating England. What's in it for me? I just copy pasted a quote and paraphrased what it meant from point of view of the person who said it. Get a grip.

I support a team 100 times worse than England in the WC....haven't even mentioned club football since WC started. If anything, all Liverpool players bar Sturridge were utter garbage tonight, and will rightfully get some stick in the press and media.

Coming on here to post that was quite clearly to gloat and wind people up.

I've been posting here for over 1.5 years and I wouldn't have lasted this long (seeing the Liverpool is the joint most hated club on this forum with the Mackems) if I was a WUM or troll.

Anyways, there is still hope for England and hopefully Italy does a favour and Mario gets to get a cheek kiss from the queen.

I've just realized that the two teams we've beaten in the World Cup since 2002 are Togo and Greece. That killed me a little inside. :lol:

You were robbed against the Swiss in 2006. Fully remember that game.

but it evened itself out with that historic Yakubu miss in South Africa  :lol:

Deserves honorary Korean citizenship :yao:

f***ing hell. Too many rattled in here. Wishing death and horrible things over a football game. What is it, a Colombian cartel?

Any case, just hearing he was referring to Uruguay as a whole, not himself individually.

We've just been effectively knocked out of the World Cup and we get a foreign scouse fan coming to gloat by posting hypocritical s*** spouted by one of his club's players.  What are you expecting a f***ing medal you tit.

f*** off with all the name-calling s***. Where did I gloat. Why the hell would I gloat at Uruguay beating England. What's in it for me? I just copy pasted a quote and paraphrased what it meant from point of view of the person who said it. Get a grip.

I support a team 100 times worse than England in the WC....haven't even mentioned club football since WC started. If anything, all Liverpool players bar Sturridge were utter garbage tonight, and will rightfully get some stick in the press and media.

Coming on here to post that was quite clearly to gloat and wind people up.

:anguish: Embarrassing mate. Seriously, he's right.

Guest neesy111

Suarez is giving 100% for Uruguay just like he does for Liverpool.

Don't be so bitter and get over it. We don't have a player as good as him. They won

I'm more pissed off we can't produce a player like him.

Struggling to think of anyone who has had such a two halved season as Mitroglu?

Robinho at City man. He went guns blazing until winter hit.

Not even close man.

King of his World to relegated, reserved and knackered.

Struggling to think of anyone who has had such a two halved season as Mitroglu?

Robinho at City man. He went guns blazing until winter hit.

Not even close man.

King of his World to relegated, reserved and knackered.

True. I just think Robinho's downfall was amazing. From top scorer to benched to moved on. But yeah I guess you're right.