2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

I've asked before, but why is the first instinct always to raise the fucker?

Is it simply because people forget about it quicker if it's not down in the history books as being scored while offside?

Just easier to brush under the carpet?

Is it simply because people forget about it quicker if it's not down in the history books as being scored while offside?

Disallowing a legitimate goal is fractionally better than allowing a dodgy one? They always tend to err on the side of caution.

Disallowing a legitimate goal is fractionally better than allowing a dodgy one? They always tend to err on the side of caution.

:thup:

Always gets my goat because I don't agree, but I can see why they would view it that way.

Surely the attacking side needs to get the advantage? Goals are what it's all about.

:thup:

Always gets my goat because I don't agree, but I can see why they would view it that way.

Surely the attacking side needs to get the advantage? Goals are what it's all about.

Couldn't agree more. They know they're in the spotlight and the pressure is on them but they flagging is the better option, for them, if they're not sure.