2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

A bit annoyed about the disallowed goal for Bosnia. Taken a bit of shine off things.

f***ing take it and run.

Yeah, obviously  :lol:

Just wanted us to come out and earn a win on merit after the previous horror show.

:lol: Get another and it'll be fine. It's all you atm.

I've only know of him for about 45 minutes, but I've developed an aversion for Musa that defies reason and is entirely disproportionate given the limited impact he could have made on me in just 45 minutes.

I've only know of him for about 45 minutes, but I've developed an aversion for Musa that defies reason and is entirely disproportionate given the limited impact he could have made on me in just 45 minutes.

He's definitely coming off first.

Sorry KaKa, I want you to concede so Shola can come on and score the winner

:lol:

He's more likely to come on if we get a second. Stop being a jerk.

On this evidence and the game earlier, we're clearly better than Argentina right?

Who's with me on this?

Not a fan of Dzeko. Used to have high hopes for him, but he became so complacent at Man City, getting served chances on a silver platter. He's become so lazy and lethargic for the most part. Mind you, he looks a bit better for Bosnia because he can't afford not to be!

Sorry KaKa, I want you to concede so Shola can come on and score the winner

:lol:

He's more likely to come on if we get a second. Stop being a jerk.

On this evidence and the game earlier, we're clearly better than Argentina right?

Who's with me on this?

http://i.imgur.com/CPsCavu.png

Guest neesy111

Bosnia being overpowered in some areas of the pitch. Don't fancy the physical battle at all!

thats surprising imo