2014 FIFA World Cup Brasil™ - Europe vs. America

LucaAltieri
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Keep thinking it doesn't really matter for Brazil since its just the group stages but they're gonna really need to improve. Awful so far this tournament.

Yup, I was thinking I can't see this Brazil side beating Chile for example should they meet

Neymar will run rings on the counter.

Keep thinking it doesn't really matter for Brazil since its just the group stages but they're gonna really need to improve. Awful so far this tournament.

Yup, I was thinking I can't see this Brazil side beating Chile for example should they meet

Nah they would beat Chile IMO. They're taylormade to beat Chile.

Neymar will run rings on the counter.

If brazil can beat the press.

They all have a mistake in them for me.

Brazil wouldn't dare to be so cavalier against a side as cute as Chile tbf.

I suspect Brazil might be better against better sides. The pressure for them to carve up average-to-poor sides is too big for them to perform whereas against good sides the focus isn't just on them.

Guest firetotheworks

Delicious

:lol: Reminded me of this guy...

http://cdn3.whatculture.com/wp-content/uploads/2013/04/Elliot-Carver.png

Brazil wouldn't dare to be so cavalier against a side as cute as Chile tbf.

yeah but a defense with Alves, Marcello and Luiz in it is going to screw up at some stage