Cardiff City vs Newcastle United - Saturday 5th October

Dave
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest hatem garrincha

Why does keep getting brushed under the rug that Ben Arfa performed poorly for 45 in a position he's not comfortable in with a midfield behind him which couldn't pass the ball forwards.

It wouldn't his fault that Pardew is inept and shouldn't be scapegoated for it.

He's had one bad performance in my eyes and if it wasn't for him we would have 1 point!

Another thing if Suarez had a poor game would Liverpool bench him? You bet your arse they wouldn't.

Absolutely laughable to even begin to defend this abomination of a decision.

Moole, Pardew is blaming Ben Arfa for the first goal (for Santon being taken on like a kid by Mirallas) and his lack of defensive performances, rather than his poor offensive display at Goodison.

I read somewhere he has concluded after visonning the last games vids, that too many goals came from Ben Arfa side this season. Beetwen the lines the journalist was cheering Pardew for being aware to the details  :lol:

But he didn't ask the genius if he's looked at Ben Arfa stats and contribution to those 7 points.

Why does it keep getting brushed under the rug that Ben Arfa performed poorly for 45 in a position he's not comfortable in with a midfield behind him which couldn't pass the ball forwards?

Its not his fault that Pardew is inept and shouldn't be scapegoated for it.

He's had one bad performance in my eyes and if it wasn't for him we would have 1 point!

Another thing if Suarez had a poor game would Liverpool bench him? You bet your arse they wouldn't.

Ben Arfa has been woeful the last couple of games but Pardew is always singling him out. There's plenty others who deserve some focus at the moment, like the defenders ffs

Guest bimpy474

Why does it keep getting brushed under the rug that Ben Arfa performed poorly for 45 in a position he's not comfortable in with a midfield behind him which couldn't pass the ball forwards?

Ben Arfa has been woeful the last couple of games but Pardew is always singling him out. There's plenty others who deserve some focus at the moment, like the defenders ffs

And in the Chronicle Pardew excused Sissoko's poor performance because he's that type of player. Yet the same Point doesn't seem to stand for Hatem.

And in the Chronicle Pardew excused Sissoko's poor performance because he's that type of player. Yet the same Point doesn't seem to stand for Hatem.

Yeah it's the usual bollocks

Guest hatem garrincha
NUFCfans ‏@nufcfans 1 min

Ben Arfa, Anita and Yanga-Mbiwa expected to be on the bench today. This team will be confirmed @ 2pm. #NUFC

From a pro-Pardew and "well-informed" (according to...them) twitter account.

Guest bimpy474

Anita dropped :yao:

Pardew is off his boat

4-4-2, Tiote and Cabaye in the middle. How the fuck does Tiote get ahead of Anita when he is just crap.

Guest bimpy474

Anita dropped :yao:

Pardew is off his boat

4-4-2, Tiote and Cabaye in the middle. How the f*** does Tiote get ahead of Anita when he is just crap.

Not enough :anguish: for him dropping Anita.

Tiote simply doesn't deserve to start, ahead of anyone let alone Anita who's been our best player so far. Pardew really is just a total arsehole (if this is all true of course)

Guest bimpy474

I'm going to wait for the line up before i leap but fuck me if that's true.

Yeah, wait 45 minutes.  Even Pardew can't be enough of a fuckwit to drop Anita.

Oh i think you'll find he is :lol:

Guest bimpy474

Of this is true let the meltdown commence.

442 means either gouff or Jonas playing as orthodox wingers too.

Depressing as fuck

I'm having a penny Sissoko is on wing and not Jonas who isn't starting imo. Either way it's a mental selection. Tiote in CM ahead of Anita and Sissoko. Wtf.

Yeah, wait 45 minutes.  Even Pardew can't be enough of a fuckwit to drop Anita.

Oh i think you'll find he is :lol:

He can't be, man.  IF this is right then he's trying to get the sack, there's no other explanation.

Depressing as f***

I'm having a penny Sissoko is on wing and not Jonas who isn't starting imo. Either way it's a mental selection. Tiote in CM ahead of Anita and Sissoko. Wtf.

Forgot about moussa but who will play on the other flank?

And I forgot about moussa for good reason every time he's on the flanks his performance's are non existent.

I swear Pardew complains about injuries but you give him a fully fit squad and he still plays players out of position.

He's such a cunt

Unless we end up spanking the Dragonbirds 3+ to the nil, the team sheet better be on the flip side of his resignation letter if he drops Anita like.

Not having that. :angryfire:

Guest bimpy474

Depressing as f***

Forgot about moussa but who will play on the other flank?

And I forgot about moussa for good reason every time he's on the flanks his performance's are non existent.

I swear Pardew complains about injuries but you give him a fully fit squad and he still plays players out of position.

He's such a cunt

I think it's going to be this

Krul

Debuchy      Colo        Williamson      Santon

Sissoko      Cabaye      Tiote          Gouffran

Cisse        Remy

So we're looking at:

Krul

Debuchy    Willo  Colo    Santon

Sissoko  Tiote  Cabaye

Gouffran      Cisse      Remy

Pardew is a fucking coward but that 11 on paper is more than good enough to win. Not that we will.

Guest bimpy474

So we're looking at:

Krul

Debuchy    Willo  Colo    Santon

Sissoko  Tiote  Cabaye

Gouffran      Cisse      Remy

Pardew is a fucking coward but that 11 on paper is more than good enough to win. Not that we will.

Same players as you but i think it'll be 4-4-2/4-2-3-1.