Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Anyone still good for filming some footage? I'll bring my Flip cam if so

I nominate Mrs. Rance

I'd suggest it's less than 5% likely she'll even come to the match, let alone film it. She really hates football.

I nominate Mrs. Rance

I'd suggest it's less than 5% likely she'll even come to the match, let alone film it. She really hates football.

Yeh, but I'm playing, so I imagine she'll change her tune.

In all seriousness though I think we at least have a few subs so someone should be able to do it with a quick crash course.

I nominate Mrs. Rance

Yeh, but I'm playing, so I imagine she'll change her tune.

In all seriousness though I think we at least have a few subs so someone should be able to do it with a quick crash course.

It's easy tbh, subs can film, give commentary if they so choose.

Whoever edits it should put some supremely naff Redknapp style commentary on it afterwards; or at least do it in the style of Alan Partridge on The Day Today

Sorry aye - I wasn't saying "we must not do a video!" It would still be cool, I just think it'd be even better to have some 'professional' pics with a good cam, seeing as it's something we've never had for these before.