Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Ian and I have touched down in the North East. We saw some Reds fans weeping

Having a cuppa with me Mam, I think this is how Pirlo prepares for a game.

Heard a rumour from an inside peeper on here that you won't be attending the night time? This true, Ian?  :sad:

They've done well nabbing the player they have. Not sure if they can ever use the 'ringers' excuse again though should they lose.

They've done well nabbing the player they have. Not sure if they can ever use the 'ringers' excuse again though should they lose.

The 'ringer' we have has played before for us.

The other acquisition needs no introduction.

Ian and I have touched down in the North East. We saw some Reds fans weeping

Having a cuppa with me Mam, I think this is how Pirlo prepares for a game.

Heard a rumour from an inside peeper on here that you won't be attending the night time? This true, Ian?  :sad:

Haven't had a chance to make plans yet, will review and see what's cracking. Certainly intend to have a post-match drink and getting tempted by the rest as well.

A Red FC spokesperson made a statement today to RedDirectNews regarding recent developments in thr transfer market: "Due to our tactics being leaked by training ground spies on previous occasions Red FC will not be releasing details of the latest player we have managed to get over the line, despite congestion in the transfer market, until the teamsheets are handed in to the officials before kick off. We believe the science behind this should stand us in good stead for tomorrows game against a respected Blue outfit.

We will not be commenting on any rumours about who may or may not have signed and any dubious articles posted about our players will be dealt with in an unfavourable manner."

Just seen this pop up on the Red FC website.

Following media reports this morning the chairman wishes to make it clear that Kevin Moore has never said to him that he would knock seven bells out of anyone.

I can exclusively reveal that the Reds are not interested in securing the services of Stu.

We need the right type of character in the dressing room, unfortunately Stu does not currently fit the bill.

We have however made a signing which in no small part is down to the pulling power - literally or metaphorically - of my Bosnian stalwart. This may or may not be the last signing of the evening, stay tuned.

:lol: I'm glad my contacts have come in handy. Can I have confirmation from the 10 o'clock four lane ends crowd?

I can exclusively reveal that the Reds are not interested in securing the services of Stu.

We need the right type of character in the dressing room, unfortunately Stu does not currently fit the bill.

We have however made a signing which in no small part is down to the pulling power - literally or metaphorically - of my Bosnian stalwart. This may or may not be the last signing of the evening, stay tuned.

Will be dissapointed if the signing isn't revealed like this: