Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

PITCH BOOKED:

Venue: Northumbria Uni 3G pitch, Coach Lane (see marker in RED below) (GO TO THE RED ONE!)

Nearest Metro: Four Lane Ends (see marker in blue below)

Time-slot: 11:00-13:00

Fee: ~£5 (tbc)

http://i.imgur.com/w8qMoTD.jpg

Lazy bastard, ye :lol:

Aye no worries. Had hoped to have these bits and bobs sorted sooner but obviously Christmas, New Year and a load of other shit got in the way.

Pretty certain the tick-list is 100% complete now so we're good to go.

Absolutely buzzing. Can't wait. :D

Oh btw, when I say I'm going to be manager, I hope the Reds aren't expecting any form of actual tactical knowledge or "management". I'll bring some Haribos though, obviously.

Also given I'd guess the vast majority of the team will be older than me, I'm going to do well to command respect. Might ritually sacrifice Slim to show I mean business.

Oh btw, when I say I'm going to be manager, I hope the Reds aren't expecting any form of actual tactical knowledge or "management". I'll bring some Haribos though, obviously.

Also given I'd guess the vast majority of the team will be older than me, I'm going to do well to command respect. Might ritually sacrifice Slim to show I mean business.

Put O-Nut and Duffy at centre half :thup:

Put O-Nut and Duffy at centre half :thup:

Looks like the Doc is after getting himself a free role this time.