Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Nee idea, it's quite a big assumption that it's even possible. Just don't fancy a hostel.

Either that or I'll just grab a travlodge.

Btw, number 12, I am outraged.

You're welcome to crash at mine if you want... Plenty of space...

Nee idea, it's quite a big assumption that it's even possible. Just don't fancy a hostel.

Very much appreciated, although I think there's a lot of us in the same boat and probably too many to let stay at your house :lol:

However, I may ditch these fools and accept...

Very much appreciated, although I think there's a lot of us in the same boat and probably too many to let stay at your house :lol:

However, I may ditch these fools and accept...

I think Yorkie has already accepted on your behalf... :lol:

Have a chat with him and let me know... :lol:

What numbers did you have in mind like?...

I don't think I can play this any more. Very sorry lads but my shifts have been moved around at work after the festive period. I've put a holiday in but it doesn't look likely that it will be accepted.

I'll let you know if anything changes but it doesn't look good.

Sorry if I've knacked the numbers up...

Was starting to fret about booking up somewhere to stay for this and said to the wife we need to book soon. She was trying to keep a straight face but I could tell she already had. She caved in and said she booked the hotel in Jesmond weeks ago.  :smug:

Still need to book train tickets and match tickets but it would appear I am definitely coming. Good stuff.

Watching 11 a side teams like Sunday league football trying to play anything other than 4-4-2 or 4-5-1 is just embarrassing. Love when managers think their on FM and play random formations and just turns into people running anywhere they want.

I'm saying this then Yorkie probably has the xmas tree formation set up in his plans :lol: