Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Santoon has went from Michael Carrick to James Perch in the space of a few hours :lol:

Still need a 'preferred position' off you, bud. It's all provisional at the moment, but it will just help when divvying-out the 'bosmans'.

Santoon has went from Michael Carrick to James Perch in the space of a few hours :lol:

Still need a 'preferred position' off you, bud. It's all provisional at the moment, but it will just help when divvying-out the 'bosmans'.

RB/RM.

The forums Debuchy

:lol:

Far from Debuchy, he's too wild. More of an Anita :aww: I just guessed CM would be filled :)

Quick question actually when will we know what team we are on? I don't have a blue or red football top :lol:

Dunno yet. Probably a few weeks prior.

Hithere, sound - I'll amend the OP. Wear a Mackem top at your own peril. :pow:

What happens to the bosmans who haven't been signed by the 11th? Do you just put your name down again for the next match or just turn up and hope some people haven't arrived?

All Bosman's will be signed.

basically lads, if you want to win, get yourself onto the blue team, as they've already stolen all the good players.

Correct.

What happens to the bosmans who haven't been signed by the 11th? Do you just put your name down again for the next match or just turn up and hope some people haven't arrived?

basically lads, if you want to win, get yourself onto the blue team, as they've already stolen all the good players.

Correct.

:laugh:

Come on, though. There's always been the proviso of trying and keep the teams as even as possible - cos it makes for a better game. The only one where it was lop-sided was at Gosforth High School, cos a few more turned up than expected. It's not like any of the games have been total white-washes. But aye, like I say, I need someone to help me sort the teams out.

And yeah, everyone whose name is in that first 30 will be playing.

Correct.

:laugh:

Come on, though. There's always been the proviso of trying and keep the teams as even as possible - cos it makes for a better game. The only one where it was lop-sided was at Gosforth High School, cos a few more turned up than expected. It's not like any of the games have been total white-washes. But aye, like I say, I need someone to help me sort the teams out.

And yeah, everyone whose name is in that first 30 will be playing.

I'm not convinced I believe that like.

Unless you're getting aggressively dry bummed for 90 minutes.

Saying that, I'd love a nice hard reds vs blues style bumming right now.  :'(

Haven't you scored in two separate Red victories? :laugh:

Real shame that we won't have you along again, bud.