Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

There's always spaces man. Everyone is fat, half the c***s don't turn up, sicknote always breaks his finger in the warm-up. I'd not stop till you got in the mid 30s tbh.

Well i'm up for this, since Ian has given reassurances that you don't lose your knee caps because of your apparent love for Pardew  :lol:

There's always spaces man. Everyone is fat, half the c***s don't turn up, sicknote always breaks his finger in the warm-up. I'd not stop till you got in the mid 30s tbh.

Well i'm up for this, since Ian has given reassurances that you don't lose your knee caps because of your apparent love for Pardew  :lol:

Last time you didn't.

???

Last time you didn't.

???

Have things got worse since  :laugh:

There was that time when I sparked out MKSC cos he made a racial slur about Haitians.

Was a good job someone had a step-ladder handy for you to use.

Kicked you in the nuts first. I guess it's understandable that your memory is hazy, you were out for a while.

There was that time when I sparked out MKSC cos he made a racial slur about Haitians.

Was a good job someone had a step-ladder handy for you to use.

Kicked you in the nuts first. I guess it's understandable that your memory is hazy, you were out for a while.

Nicely played, sir.

Righto, I've added TheHoob and BrettNUFC to the main list (what position do you prefer, btw, Brett?)

I'll call Coach Lane tomorrow. At this stage, it'll just be an enquiry regarding cost and availability. I'll probably only book it three or four weeks prior to the date, when people can start confirming their confirmations, whilst still affording time to arrange transport/accommodation where necessary.

:laugh: Nah. Is that what happened? I couldn't actually remember how it was resolved. That whole morning, prior to the match, is just a stressy blur.

That was it though, wasn't it. Pretty much exactly how you said it but with more deaths.