Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Bumpetty bump!

Is anyone driving up from London and up for a petrol split?

It looks like I'm going to Newcastle 2 weekends in a row so can't be fucked with 2 extortionate train fares.

Bear in mind, I'm a total cunt.

I feel this point can't be emphasised strongly enough.

Ps, make sure you get cash up front.

Bumpetty bump!

Is anyone driving up from London and up for a petrol split?

It looks like I'm going to Newcastle 2 weekends in a row so can't be f***ed with 2 extortionate train fares.

Bear in mind, I'm a total c***.

I feel this point can't be emphasised strongly enough.

Ps, make sure you get cash up front.

Libellous.

You forfeit your match ticket price when you abandoned me in Newcastle. "I'll pick you up tomorrow", he says, before a 7AM text excuse involving a grandmother.

And I really wanted to hear more bellicose hubristic chat about (on the balance of interpretation) fictional conquests of women and orifice selection, so it was a doubly hurtful ditch.

That's the first time in nearly 2 years you've acknowledged you didn't pay me for the ticket. I feel we are making progress in our relationship.

FYI, any female conquests I speak of aren't fictional. They are however, historical, as it's been a fucking long time since I saw anything other than the wife on the end of my purple headed warrior.

Increasingly likely I won't be able to play due to my knee, so I am putting my name forward for managerial duties for the Reds. I intend to wear the archetypal suit jacket/coat combo and bring a clipboard, notepad, Pardew glasses, 15 packets of Haribos and some frankly unbeatable tactics.

That's the first time in nearly 2 years you've acknowledged you didn't pay me for the ticket. I feel we are making progress in our relationship.

FYI, any female conquests I speak of aren't fictional. They are however, historical, as it's been a f***ing long time since I saw anything other than the wife on the end of my purple headed warrior.

Alright, Garth Marenghi (dreamweaver).

Nee idea, it's quite a big assumption that it's even possible. Just don't fancy a hostel.

Either that or I'll just grab a travlodge.

Btw, number 12, I am outraged.

Have a look at airbnb.com, if there's a few you will get a decent price.