Reds 6 - 1 Blues (Forum Match) - Post match reaction from page 50

Yorkie
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/media/catalog/product/cache/1/image/265x/0dc2d03fe217f8c83829496872af24a0/z/e/zenit-11-home-pi-ls-ns-tags.jpg

Bit more than I was planning to spend like!

http://www.classicfootballshirts.co.uk/clearance/2011-12-zenit-st-petersburg-l-s-player-issue-home-shirt-bnib.html

Seen last seasons Zenit tops (home/away) in TK Maxx for £15 each :lol: should have said...

Time for more Tom Huddlestone quarterback antics.

Read: gradually drifting forward and recklessly abandoning defensive duties.

I feel our OCK-led tactics were spot on last time. I can't, however, remember what formation we were attempting to play.

Think it ended up something like a 3-1-2-4, if that exists. :lol:

Time for more Tom Huddlestone quarterback antics.

Read: gradually drifting forward and recklessly abandoning defensive duties.

I feel our OCK-led tactics were spot on last time. I can't, however, remember what formation we were attempting to play.

Think it ended up something like a 3-1-2-4, if that exists. :lol:

It ended up with:

Keeper

Me - Nut

Kev

Everyone else

So yeah, if anyone's at all undecided about this, let that above post put any worries about footballing ability to bed. There are certainly some good players but plenty more who you wouldn't describe as the next Ronaldinho (myself, begrudgingly, included). There is however a Ginger Pirlo running amok.

It'll also inevitably turn into a few pints afterwards (pre/post NUFC match), probably leading to a night out. It's a class day/night and well worth coming along if you haven't already been along.

I thought I'd nab my brother's account to quickly echo the sentiments of Neil.

It's always a good laugh and even though I don't post on here anymore, I always stick my name down for these games. It's a good chance to get a bit of football in that's right on the line of competitive and fun. Can't say I've been to the socials afterwards but that's supposed to be quite enjoyable too. Plus we can never have too many names down, fatigue, dropouts, it all means that the more names on there the better. Skill level is quite inconsequential too. If you're a red, just pass the ball to Duffy. If you're a blue, just look for The Regulars or MKSC barking orders in their dulcet southern tones.

Mind if you do score, that feeling, oh that feeling.