Team for Reading (h) Wed 6th December

Guest nufc_geordie

Bank on Baba

"Since I took over in February Celestine Babayaro's performances have been very good.

"In fact, I would go as far as to say that he has probably been our most consistent player in this time.

"But one of our problems is getting him to play two games in a row, and it is now vital to us that he stays fit.

"He went with us to Germany last week, and while he was not ready to play against Eintracht Frankfurt in the UEFA Cup, he has trained well since then."

Rest of article here

http://icnewcastle.icnetwork.co.uk/newcastleunited/news/tm_headline=bank-on-baba-for-big-clash%26method=full%26objectid=18218831%26siteid=50081-name_page.html

Horseshit

I agree that Baba hasn´t been bad. I think he has been above average in the games he has played. I think people think he has been horseshit, because Ramage has played almost every game in LB, so people think we don't have a LB. But how many games has Baba played this season? And how many mistakes has he made? Not many!!! but when he playes, he also makes N'zogbia play better. Ramage is useless at LB fact!

Sorry for my bad English.

Guest Gemmill

I agree that Baba hasn´t been bad. I think he has been above average in the games he has played. I think people think he has been horseshit, because Ramage has played almost every game in LB, so people think we don't have a LB. But how many games has Baba played this season? And how many mistakes has he made? Not many!!! but when he playes, he also makes N'zogbia play better. Ramage is useless at LB fact!

Sorry for my bad English.

Your English is fine, your opinion not so.  bluebigrazz.gif

What is it he says - "We try to create a family atmosphere at St James' Park and we do not tolerate any form of foul, abusive or racist language"

That'll go right out the window tonight if that fat useless cunt starts at right back.

I think Roeder should of used both Dyer and Parker as Bench players tonight they might not be 100% but neither have serious injuries and probably both will be in the team on Saturday.

I find it strange Roeder leaves them out completely like he does in the Uefa Cup games giving us a very weak and young bench.

one of Roeder's "i dont rush players back" things again i guess, no wonder Baba, Carr and Bernard are consistently taking the p*ss

Why risk injured players, especially when it would cause more damage.

And what would that say to all the younger players/reserves trying to get into the team if we would rather play players that are injured?

Im happy to have Dyer and Parker left out if it means they are 100% for the weekend. We dont have the squad to gamble on injuries at the moment.

I think Roeder should of used both Dyer and Parker as Bench players tonight they might not be 100% but neither have serious injuries and probably both will be in the team on Saturday.

I find it strange Roeder leaves them out completely like he does in the Uefa Cup games giving us a very weak and young bench.

one of Roeder's "i dont rush players back" things again i guess, no wonder Baba, Carr and Bernard are consistently taking the p*ss

Why risk injured players, especially when it would cause more damage.

And what would that say to all the younger players/reserves trying to get into the team if we would rather play players that are injured?

Im happy to have Dyer and Parker left out if it means they are 100% for the weekend. We dont have the squad to gamble on injuries at the moment.

risking them by being on the bench?

as i said what my problam is Roeder having this "i don’t rush players back" thing its ok if the players respect it but like i said its obvious the likes of Carr, Bernard, and particularly Babayaro are taking the p*ss something that should not be tolerated at Newcastle United.

it seems people have got used to this recurring theme under Roeder

I've said it before, Dyer probobly had 10+ stitches in his leg so won't have trained until Monday at the earliest. Not exactly a good idea playing a player with a history of injuries in just 2 days at most training.

As for Parker I've heard he is a doubt for Saturday.

I've said it before, Dyer probobly had 10+ stitches in his leg so won't have trained until Monday at the earliest. Not exactly a good idea playing a player with a history of injuries in just 2 days at most training.

yeah thats why he should not start  bluesigh.gif

both Parker and Dyer will start on Saturday i bet, its typical Roeder like i said

Newcastle United: Shay Given, Nobby Solano, Peter Ramage, Steven Taylor, Celestine Babayaro, James Milner, Emre, Nicky Butt, Charles N'Zogbia, Antoine Sibierski, Obafemi Martins

Subs: Albert Luque, Giuseppe Rossi, Pavel Srnicek, Paul Huntington, Matty Pattison