Team for Reading (h) Wed 6th December

Guest nufc_geordie

Guest nufc_geordie

Given the current state of injuries in the squad I would go with:

--------------------------------------------Given---------------------------------------------

Solano---------------------Taylor---------------Ramage-------------------Babayaro

Milner----------------------Butt-------------------Parker----------------------N'Zogbia

---------------------------------------------Emre---------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------Martins----------------------------------------------

Posiibly Le Sib in for Emre. I would also leave Martins and the Zog upfront on the half way line on corners and Emre on the edge of the box for quick breaks. None of them are any use and if we leave three players out of our box, they (if they are sensible) must leave at least 4 defenders out. I have no time for pie eater Carr or Babayaro but I think it is easier for Baba to play left back than anyone else we have.

We don't have much choice really.

---------------Giv

Nob-----Tay-------Ram-----Bab

Mil-------But-------Emr-----Zog

-----------Mar-----Sib

What he said.

it's a shame that a number of the players aren't up to the jpb at a team like NUFC (with reference to where we THINK we should be), but they are the best we have (fit) for now.

Guest theunis

Same what he said:

---------------Giv

-----------Mar-----Sib

But think Rouder might rock in Carr and move Nobby to RW and then bench Milner but hope not.

Same what he said:

---------------Giv

-----------Mar-----Sib

But think Rouder might rock in Carr and move Nobby to RW and then bench Milner but hope not.

I know Roeder is a stupid, incompetent cretin, but he isn't THAT bad.

Given

Solano    Huntington  Taylor  Ramage (anything but babyaro)

Milner            Parker              Emre      Zoggy

Sibreski              Martins

Bench:

Pav

Babayaro

Luque

Butt

Pattison

though i think roeder will play ramage and taylor as CB's,babayaro as a LB,and don't call Luque to the subs,Rossi instead..

Guest Saint Andy

i don't think babayaro is worse than ramage for lb, but it is close. Luque shouldn't even be on the subs imo, unless they're trying to increase his value for Jan.

i fuckin hope Dyer is fit, Id go with the majority and just change sib for dyer.

given

solano taylor  ramage  babyaro

milner  butt  emre  nzogbia

dyer

martins

I cant see us winning,if Dyer isnt playing.So it will probably end up in a draw or a defeat,hopefully Im wrong.

i think if the 4 in midfield play like they did against Portsmouth then i think we can win.

Shay

Nol      Tayls  Rammie  Baba

Milner  Butt  Parker  Zog

Emre

Le Sib

imo.

Parker and Dyer are both confirmed as OUT according to the Chronicle.

So I'd go with:

GK: Given

DR: Carr

DC: Taylor

DC: Ramage

DL: Babayaro

MR: Milner

MC: Butt

MC: Emre

ML: N'Zogbia

ST: Sibierski

ST: Martins

Guest ckmuzza

Newcastle United (from): Given, Srnicek, Carr, Solano, Taylor, Ramage, Huntington, Babayaro, Butt, Emre, N’Zogbia, Milner, Pattison, Troisi, Gate, Edgar, Martins, Sibierski, Luque, Rossi, Carroll.

Squad announced: no Parker or Dyer

Newcastle United (from): Given, Srnicek, Carr, Solano, Taylor, Ramage, Huntington, Babayaro, Butt, Emre, N’Zogbia, Milner, Pattison, Troisi, Gate, Edgar, Martins, Sibierski, Luque, Rossi, Carroll.

:( No Dyer=No 3 pts

:( No Dyer=No 3 pts

I'm afraid you're right..

Guest tobiazvanderziaz

We have so many injuries that people in here actually agree in the line-up ;)

If Baba is fit he will play and the only question is RB - Carr or Solano? Roeder wont give us a hint in the interview.....

Given

Solano        Ramage        Taylor          Baba

Butt

Emre

Milner                                            N'Zogbia

Sibierski      Martins

We have so many injuries that people in here actually agree in the line-up ;)

If Baba is fit he will play and the only question is RB - Carr or Solano? Roeder wont give us a hint in the interview.....

He will go with Carr IMO. He has been playing the best football of his career and is on fire in training, dont you know?

I'm worried without Dyer. We lack pace and threat without him. I expect another bore draw similar to Charlton the other week.

I'm worried as well, but I think the lads will be up for this one.  I think Martins and Emre will net for us.