Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

Had a go at the fans again.

Said the players were edgy because the crowd was quiet.

He's such a cunt, his tactic of giving the ball away makes the players edgy. We're constantly under attack when you do that. Luckily today it was a terrible Villa team.

I just can't fathom how this idiot doesn't see we're better keeping the ball.

:lol: :lol: :lol:

Can't believe this cunt hasn't been hounded out, it's obscene.  Even Bobby Robson was reluctant to criticise the fans in public and that was a man that did an amazing job in rebuilding a broken club.  Honestly, when do the fans start taking this nonsense personally?

He's such a c***, his tactic of giving the ball away makes the players edgy. We're constantly under attack when you do that. Luckily today it was a terrible Villa team.

Wonder what the players are like in training when they can hear a pin drop and bored completely shitless of his mundane 'stopping the opposition' routines.

Guest bimpy474

He's such a c***, his tactic of giving the ball away makes the players edgy. We're constantly under attack when you do that. Luckily today it was a terrible Villa team.

Wonder what the players are like in training when they can hear a pin drop and bored completely shitless of his mundane 'stopping the opposition' routines.

Dunno but it bores the shit out of us.

Still can't get over the lack of a single wide/creative player in the entire squad today. :lol: Almost like Pardew has succeeded in shredding us of those pesky flair players.

Luckily Remy is still around to drop a bit of quality every now and again.

Still can't get over the lack of a single wide/creative player in the entire squad today. :lol: Almost like Pardew has succeeded in shredding us of those pesky flair players.

For two established top flight teams not to have a single creative player in their matchday squad is awful.

For two established top flight teams not to have a single creative player in their matchday squad is awful.

Sad Indictment of the league as a whole to be fair.

Guest bimpy474

Sad Indictment of the league as a whole to be fair.

The teams below the top few are heading down the path of athletes not skillful players. Depressingly miserable games a plenty incoming.

Taking all credits for the win, all by himself.

He said: ‘As a football manager, you are on 40 points – I think we have had a decent season. But the recent run put pressure on myself and the team, and my staff as well.

‘I don’t feel comfortable when my staff are under pressure. You can be very resilient as a manager, but I was uncomfortable for my staff this week.

‘I was desperate to get them a result, and it was for them that I really wanted to get a win, and obviously our fans, who have had to be very, very patient at home.’

"nice little kitty there" :lol:

We know the money's there you fucking prick, the willingness to invest it, sadly, is not. This is why we'll go backwards in relative terms.

You won't be saying that when we splash out 20 or 30 million quid, inclusive of wages spread over 5 year contracts.

We know the money's there you fucking prick, the willingness to invest it, sadly, is not. This is why we'll go backwards in relative terms.

You won't be saying that when we splash out 20 or 30 million quid, inclusive of wages spread over 5 year contracts.

The first £20m we spend (stop laughing) this summer is simply the Cabaye cash. Once we spend the pittance we get when we have to move Ben Arfa on  then we may, may break even.

I'll be astonished if we spend that much though. The net investment will be zero or very fucking close to it. That's completely separate from the club being given it's slice of the largest TV deal in the history of the sport btw.

That's me sold, I'm no expert in reading between the lines but I heard he will spend at least £100 million and Remy is the first through the door

The first £20m we spend (stop laughing) this summer is simply the Cabaye cash. Once we spend the pittance we get when we have to move Ben Arfa on  then we may, may break even.

I'll be astonished if we spend that much though. The net investment will be zero or very fucking close to it. That's completely separate from the club being given it's slice of the largest TV deal in the history of the sport btw.

Yep, agree obviously, just being a knobhead.  We'll never spend anything approaching what we bring in.