Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

" A winning mentality is all about wanting to win and then actually winning. So if you do that then lose you haven't achieved your goal but if your winning mentality is also to get  beat by a lot of goals then if you lose you've also won!!! See.... :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic: :frantic:"

Guest bimpy474

'We was in the game and playing well containing a very good side, if only we could have got to half time and i fink we could have nik it'

Stats at 43mins : Stoke 67% possession, 15 shots, 10 on target.

Newcastle 33% possehoofion, 1 shot, 0 on target.

We haven't been in the Barclays, littlewoods, worthington, carling, milk Premiership as long as stoke. So they used that experience to get the better than asss.

Science

Ben Arfa

They have a rich heritage in producing pottery, week in week out. We can't compete with that.

Guest reefatoon

I actually look forward to his press conferences now, they are generally more entertaining than the 90 minutes of wallop served up on a Saturday. Can't wait.

Guest reefatoon

"The first arf wuz all uphill for us, and after half time, if I'm honest, it was all downhill from there."

"Jack and Jill suffered under those conditions and we was no different"