Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

This thread is getting f***ing ridiculous. I'm not Pardew's biggest fan but I remember willing us to lose to get rid of Allardyce, Souness and even Sir Bobby, as much as it shames me to admit it! It does no good, if Pardew goes we'll be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire just like we have time and time again in the past. The problems at Newcastle run much deeper than Pardew, if people think we're going to get in a replacement who'll do a much better job of coping with those deep-rooted problems they're f***ing deluded!

Fair play. Just look forward to many years of humiliation at the hands of the mackems.

Guest bimpy474

Why in fucks name cant people seperate Ashley not buying and Pardew not playing decent football.

FFS, Pardew has no excuses for some of his selections, no excuses for his utterly shit hoofball tactics. Yet people still keep defending it because Ashley hasn't bought players. Yes we should have but it does not excuse the fucking idiot in the dug out.

I have a modicum of faith that Remy and De Jong might work in a 4-4-2.

I'm more concerned about the midfield. Sissoko and Gouffran work okay as wingers providing there's enough creativity in the centre, but there's basically none without Cabaye.

Plays Cisse instead of De Jong  :pardsgrin:

I can never really bring myself to actively wish defeat, which is why I'm one of the 17%, but there will be an element of bittersweetness if we beat Villa today - thus 'justifying' his post-Spurs tirade and subsequent player-drops, even though he holds a huge amount of responsibility for the players' demotivated performances.

"Very good manager" according to the idiotic Collymore and Matteryface on Talkshite...

Usual "Be careful what you wish for" s**** being spouted...

Dullards.

Did you notice the part when they said "Pardew kindly took time out to come up here for a chat last time we were here"

Typical brown nosing by Pardew, he disgust me.  This git has wormed his way through the entire media.

Guest bimpy474

Players win games, pity Pardew loses them, coward.

He worded that so the blame lies with the players, slimy slippery fucker he his.

This thread is getting f***ing ridiculous. I'm not Pardew's biggest fan but I remember willing us to lose to get rid of Allardyce, Souness and even Sir Bobby, as much as it shames me to admit it! It does no good, if Pardew goes we'll be jumping out of the frying pan and into the fire just like we have time and time again in the past. The problems at Newcastle run much deeper than Pardew, if people think we're going to get in a replacement who'll do a much better job of coping with those deep-rooted problems they're f***ing deluded!

Fair play. Just look forward to many years of humiliation at the hands of the mackems.

... who are in the relegation zone following a disastrous managerial appointment.

I'm far from happy with Pardew and I'm not making excuses for him (he's more than capable of doing that for himself), I just can't see Ashley making anything other than a disastrous appointment to replace him.