Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest bimpy474

So the fans have turned now?

Yeah but it was the local press's fault, riled the fans because they're annoyed at being banned.

So the fans have turned now?

No, the fans have been lied and manipulated by the horrible local press and the press have been rightfully banned from the stadium for their shameful actions.

Guest hatem garrincha

He truly thinks he's doing a wonderful job and thinks he's hard done by.

It's the football on the pitch you lumphead, it's awful, we lose too many, concede too many and don't score enough. There are no excuses, it's you and your lack of coaching and management ability. We're awful to watch, easy to play against and those set penises and hoofed 60 yard GK free kicks into the oppositions area, is there a clearer indicator of your limited or should that be useless ability.

Please Alan, just f*** off. Even now you'll have the media saying you're being hard done to and will have sympathy falling all about you to feed your disgusting ego. You know what though, us fans are the ones being hard done to, having to watch the s*** football, the lack of passion, the lack of excitement. But especially your brand of bullshit, as blatant as i've ever seen, yet you get away with over and over again.

Please just go.

"We just tried to give the senior players we had available a platform to get something out of this game. I thought we contributed well to that."

I don't know what he means at all. If that was them doing well it's scary.

Love how the thick bastard actually thinks blaming the still-banned local press is going to help him in any way. :lol:

I applaud the 'fearlessness' of some of the journos up there in recent weeks; and since there's absolutely no hope of the club u-turning the ban, I hope they reign linguistic Hell on the chump this week.

Caulkin's regarding 'The Bishop', obviously, is still the pick of the recent bunch - but I hope we see more pressure now that bridges are clearly burned. They've got to follow it up.

"We just tried to give the senior players we had available a platform to get something out of this game. I thought we contributed well to that."

We only lost 1-0. It's practically a victory iif you look at it in that context.

He's got a random quote generator which works in the same was as the lottery but his balls have words on them.

Guest firetotheworks

The local journos are just as spineless tbh and will heel turn on a sixpence if Ashley ever decides that letting them back in is in his interests. Hopefully that won't happen and their spite continues to show itself as honesty.

Guest bimpy474

http://i.imgur.com/xUZFfZU.png

A truly outstanding six game run, Alan.

Our only goal created by Hatem, funny that.

Who will come in?

We are in the top 20 richest clubs in the world and basically everywhere on the continent managers get very little say in the transfer dealings.

Not anymore. Sure it's 25th now. We keep slipping and slipping under Ashley.

The local journos are just as spineless tbh and will heel turn on a sixpence if Ashley ever decides that letting them back in is in his interests. Hopefully that won't happen and their spite continues to show itself as honesty.

Yeah. They may not be able to get to Ashley but they are certainly trying to put down his puppy dog, and I can't wait for the day Pardew has to go to the vets.

Yeah. They may not be able to get to Ashley but they are certainly trying to put down his puppy dog, and I can't wait for the day Pardew has to go to the vets.

the vet is too good for this cunt.