Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Guest neesy111

Did the Pardew getting booed to fuck whilst standing up translate well onto TV?

Yes.  On my stream it did.

Guest neesy111

Yes it did.

Did Debuchy give thumbs up to Strawberry corner during Pardew Out chants?

I've heard he did.  Also Tiote was royally pissed off with pardew when he took off anita.

Guest Howaythetoon

The man is pathetic, such a coward and a fraud. One good thing about this is he now knows he's not Pardiola or Pards, he's a cunt in the eyes of tens of thousands and as someone with an almighty ego who thinks the world shines out of his arse and everyone loves him, he will be licking his wounds right now.

Guest neesy111

The man is pathetic, such a coward and a fraud. One good thing about this is he now knows he's not Pardiola or Pards, he's a cunt in the eyes of tens of thousands and as someone with an almighty ego who thinks the world shines out of his arse and everyone loves him, he will be licking his wounds right now.

:thup:

His ego has well and truly burst.

Guest zicomartin

Did the Pardew getting booed to f*** whilst standing up translate well onto TV?

Yes.  On my stream it did.

Barry Horne & commentator mentioned it too.

Guest bimpy474

This idiot has a real problem mentally, he really doesn't understand why he's getting booed. He really thinks we play good football and you can just tell it baffles him why we want him gone.

To be so out of touch with reality is truly amazing like.

The man is pathetic, such a coward and a fraud. One good thing about this is he now knows he's not Pardiola or Pards, he's a c*** in the eyes of tens of thousands and as someone with an almighty ego who thinks the world shines out of his arse and everyone loves him, he will be licking his wounds right now.

:thup:

His ego has well and truly burst.

He's that far departed from reality that he probably thinks it's a small section of supporters, rather than the actual millions that follow the club. He also probably thinks that the 3-0 win will change our minds and that if the supporters that left had have stayed then it would've turned in his favour.

Or, he's right,  we're wrong and we're all a bunch of ungrateful cunts for doubting King Pardiola.

Guest neesy111

But its not us that wants him gone.. its that left wing nonsense from the media..

He still thinks the media have whipped all of this up. Deluded Cunt.

Guest zicomartin

Just to add. 

Our TV feed (in the US) seems to have quite a lot of the crowd in it, while the audio mix from the Monday game against Arsenal (with the Sky commentators), was pretty shit.

Hard to say if its intentional.

But its not us that wants him gone.. its that left wing nonsense from the media..

He still thinks the media have whipped all of this up. Deluded c***.

TBF it's because we're outside of that middle class Southampton educated area and we're easily swayed by the left wing whipping frenzy. Poor old Pards.

Had a long debate with a mate about this "We need stability, Ashley's fault, no point sacking managers he got 5th"

So if stability brings success, how come we got that 5tg place after sacking Hughton?"

"..."

Just to add. 

Our TV feed (in the US) seems to have quite a lot of the crowd in it, while the audio mix from the Monday game against Arsenal (with the Sky commentators), was pretty s***.

Hard to say if its intentional.

Yeah impressive visuals of crowd leaving.. looked like a few thousand fucking off tbf. Expect that will be shown on MOTD.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/0/football/27168531

Newcastle manager Alan Pardew on the Magpies fans' protests:

"It is understandable. We had gone so long without winning and they are very frustrated. They want to see us challenging at the top of the league.

"That is difficult with the finances that we have, but we have got the chance in the summer to hopefully to bring in some quality players and try to get into the top five or six.

Perpetuating 'deluded Geordies' myths and lying all at the same time. What a fucking arsehole.

No way will Pardew quit. Even if he wanted to he wouldn't. It is very rare for a manager to quit. If they quit they don't get their pay off.

this, can't say I'd do anything different myself if I'm perfectly honest.

I just want him gone because it's costing me a fucking fortune in dental bills...I'm grinding my teeth down to Shane McGowan levels of damage...the bills are in the post Alan you cunt faced bastard. Watch your letterbox.