Alan '48 points' Pardew

Nobody
[[Template core/global/global/poll is throwing an error. This theme may be out of date. Run the support tool in the AdminCP to restore the default theme.]]

Voting for Hans.

I dunno. I think the "frisson of lust" has Jack Flash written all over it. It's quite elaborately and eloquently built up a really quite creepy scene which is something which would appeal to the Flasher's inner weirdo.

Hans, for all his strengths, I'd dare say is less subtle. Also a distinct lack of deodorant can lids in this particular tale.

I do believe we are up shits creek for as long as Ashley is here. I don't expect us to improve drastically while he's here. But I would be delighted if we played like Southampton and tried to win the cups. Even if we ended up finishing 9th and getting knocked out the cups regardless. That would give me some hope.

I just want to hope again.

Voting for Hans.

I dunno. I think the "frisson of lust" has Jack Flash written all over it. It's quite elaborately and eloquently built up a really quite creepy scene which is something which would appeal to the Flasher's inner weirdo.

Hans, for all his strengths, I'd dare say is less subtle. Also a distinct lack of deodorant can lids in this particular tale.

:lol: Didn't Hans pretend to be an elderly woman on some other board for a few months? I'm certain I'm not mistaken. He's got frisson in his repertoire.

Voting for Hans.

:lol: Didn't Hans pretend to be an elderly woman on some other board for a few months? I'm certain I'm not mistaken. He's got frisson in his repertoire.

What the fuck? :lol: :lol:

Voting for Hans.

:lol: I hope to Christ I'm not mistaken. I vaguely remember some shit.

Voting for Hans.

:lol: I hope to Christ I'm not mistaken. I vaguely remember some shit.

I recall something about said older woman talking about speaking to her dead husband or some shit. :lol:

:lol: Yep.  Was something to do with being able to talk to the dead or something?

YES.

Like...he was a widow, and he was talking to his dead husband, and something about movie reviews? It was some shit, Neil.

Voting for Hans.

What the f***? :lol: :lol:

:lol: I hope to Christ I'm not mistaken. I vaguely remember some s***.

I recall something about said older woman talking about speaking to her dead husband or some s***. :lol:

Sure it was around the same time he admitted to wanking into deodrant can lids. Trying to find the posts.

Guest bimpy474

"The Real Bimpy474

22 minutes ago

What is this, this cannot be true. Mrs Bimpy does not bathe in Radox, in fact rather like the pet St. Bernard we used to have called Brian, who remarkably looked a lot like her, she hates baths.

She prefers her folds of lovelyness to be free of such things. Her natural smell of lard brings the sparks of fear, loathing and downright terror as she slinks in the room with the look of lust in her eyes, that only a man facing the gallows can understand."

How dare anyone pose as me, i've even had to sign up there with the wrong name to prove my innocence.